Royal Highbanker with Extension Setup Help

bchopeful

Jan 26, 2012
Lillooet, British Columbia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hi guys, so after having bought a drywasher this year, its rained every second day its seemed. I had bought the drywasher to sample areas of my old claim that I couldn't use a wet system thanks to regulations up here. I then picked up another claim that I can use a wet system. So, I went out last week and found a Royal Highbanker and an extension. It came from the retailer in pieces and I spent hours trying to piece the stand together and I just can't figure out the correct way to connect the two. So thats the first question for anyone that owns one of these. The second question, I have a bunch of spare stand parts that I can't figure out how they go together. I took it out yesterday and it all worked well enough, but kind of flimsy where the extension and the upper tray with the hopper connect. Any help would be great. I already tried googling this and I couldn't find anything useful. I emailed Royal Manufacturing a few days ago and have not gotten a response.

Upvote 0

arizau

Bronze Member
May 2, 2014
AZ
Detector(s) used
Beach High Banker, Sweep Jig, Whippet Dry Washer, Lobo ST, 1/2 width 2 tray Gold Cube, numerous pans, rocker box, and home made fluid bed and stream sluices.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Maybe you have seen this video(?). If not it may be of help if it is the same as your unit.

Too bad about not being able to use your dry washer.

Good luck.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread