Rattler gold screens

xracer550

Oct 31, 2012
Palmdale , CA
Detector(s) used
Goldbug 2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hello Gold miner's , I't has been 8 years since I have made the "Rattler" gold screen sets , They are back for sale on E-Bay , Take a look & let me know what you think, The last time I made them I sold about 70 or so not one ever came back !
rattler 2018 003.jpg

Upvote 0

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
xracer550, shall I make the assumption that each of the 'five' green threaded items are each a different screen size and that they fit on top of a standard sample bottle and the flared item on the bottom keeps the sample bottle from falling over and that the squirt bottle is used to flush the contents from the screens? What do you charge for a set?....................63bkpkr

Note you may need permission from Tnet to sell on this site.

OP
OP
xracer550

xracer550

Oct 31, 2012
Palmdale , CA
Detector(s) used
Goldbug 2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The screen set has a stand for holding a gold vial if you put a funnel in it so it won't fall over, the first part of the set is a funnel cap with no screen that let's the small gold go directly in to the vial , the 2nd & 3rd (screen body's) each have a different
size screen , The 4th body has no screen (last time I made them , on this site many folk's suggested I use this size or that size screen , this way you can put any size that You want in it.) The last item is only a cap to make look finished.
if telling folk's they are available again is a no no I hope the moderator will let me know.
rattler 2018 006.jpg
3.jpg

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Yes, selling in the forums is only allowed for supporting vendors.

You might want to check the rules about it. rules.gif

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread