Watch your Six

mytimetoshine

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2013
El Dorado County
Detector(s) used
GRIZZLY GOLD TRAP - ANGUS MACKIRK EXPLORER- BLUE BOWL - GOLD CUBE, MINELAB PRO 25 PINPOINTER-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yesterday a report of a mountain lion attack. Man stumbled across You Bet Rd with a slash to the neck. A car stopped to help and the man indicated he was attacked by a lion and kept pointing into the woods. Today authorities stated the wound was made by a human and are serving a search warrant on his property which was nearby. Glad it wasn't a lion, but human danger is a real threat as well, maybe more so. I'm sure this guy was up to no good hence why he didn't want to out his real attacker. Stay safe, look out for each other.

https://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2018/12/10/attack-nevada-county-injured/

Upvote 0

IMAUDIGGER

Silver Member
Mar 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yup - scumbag culls are our worse threat when out and about. Much more dangerous than bears and lions.
Makes you wonder why people take the effort to arm themselves when in the woods, but not when they drive into town to fuel up the grocery getter?! Good intentioned, but unconstitutional laws are partially to blame. Better to be a victim and take your chances than risk breaking a law. Truly ridiculous when you actually think about it.
Social engineering is a powerful tactic.

My son came home the other day to a very freshly shot scumbag laying in front of his apartment entrance. Had to step over the crusty pool of blood the next day!

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my gun goes grocery shopping and to the gas station.

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Could be a Buck.To low to be a Bear. Thinking its a Mt. Lion ,as I spotted one in this area the previous year. 2010_1113Mttohuntdeer4th0008.JPG

Last edited:

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Could be a Buck.To low to be a Bear. Thinking its a Mt. Lion ,as I spotted one in this area the previous year. View attachment 1659658

That's a young forked buck. Probably one side forked the other side not worth scraping yet. look on the ground on that side you'll see where he planted his feet for his scraping. Though that looks like he's still learning.

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yesterday a report of a mountain lion attack. Man stumbled across You Bet Rd with a slash to the neck. A car stopped to help and the man indicated he was attacked by a lion and kept pointing into the woods. Today authorities stated the wound was made by a human and are serving a search warrant on his property which was nearby. Glad it wasn't a lion, but human danger is a real threat as well, maybe more so. I'm sure this guy was up to no good hence why he didn't want to out his real attacker. Stay safe, look out for each other.

https://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2018/12/10/attack-nevada-county-injured/

The whole area around Grass Valley is getting pretty ghetto

Crabs

Nov 19, 2014
Folsom, California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You Bet is not exactly close to town, it's a good 30 minutes on a dirt road.
Back before legalization there was lot of weed grown in that area, but I'd suspect not so much now.
There's more to this story than they're telling.

'Crabs

Attachments

• 100_1286.JPG
    100_1286.JPG
    490.4 KB · Views: 91
  • 100_1287.JPG
    100_1287.JPG
    715.3 KB · Views: 98
  • 100_1289.JPG
    100_1289.JPG
    618.5 KB · Views: 83

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unfortunately it looks like a sign of the times. Likely the sign should read: The Experiments with Social Modeling have Failed! Let's get back to honesty in everything we do everywhere in this great country of OURS! OURS indicates that all of us, from the bottom to the top and from the top to the bottom, are in charge of improving things. Let's get busy!

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!............63bkpkr

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Protect your six with a nine

Top Member Reactions