Rail Dawg

Oct 11, 2015
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
MineLab GPZ 7000
Garrett ATX Pro
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Got on ol' LR2000 and sure enough it's not available due to the Gov't shutdown.

Clay Diggins I also tried mylandmatters.org of course. It also won't show any mining claim information due to the shutdown correct?

No worries we need to secure our borders.

Thanks.

Chuck

Upvote 0

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
whites mxt, tesoro lobo super trac., monster1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that's alright, I cant read anyway,lol

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe before it comes back online ca. will catch up on all of their data entry..lol

:laughing9::laughing7::laughing7::laughing9::BangHead:

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
MRDS is down too or at least the info for specific mines.

Clay Diggins

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2010
The Great Southwest
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
MRDS is down too or at least the info for specific mines.

You might want to clear your browser cache Joe. It's all still there. The data online is static and never changes so it isn't subject to the shutdown. The MRDS hasn't been updated in 8 years.

The LR2000 database on the main Denver server is scheduled to be updated on Wednesday of this week. Historically this first update of the year is several days late in being completed. I think that's probably due to a month's worth of hangovers slowing down production. :BangHead:

I'm figuring it will be about 5 days after the BLM gets their funding before the LR2000 will be updated beyond the last update on December 15th. Even when they finally get that update ready it's probably not going to have much new information. During the holidays not much gets done in government offices.

In the meantime I always keep a full updated copy of all the BLM data not just for mining claims but the whole shebang - about 1.2 Gb each. Although the info is no more current than December 15 if you have a question about a particular case file I can pull those for you individually. :thumbsup:

Heavy Pans

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions