Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: WHY

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    May 2009
    Sailor Flat, Ca.
    SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, ACME handbook for TRUE prospectors (unread)
    11601 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Banner Finds (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by mytimetoshine View Post
    Nice!!! If Dave Turin can find gold in Nevada. You should do very well!

Oh I know I will

Been eyeing the area for a while now. The reports on the area are awesome.
    mytimetoshine likes this.

Aug 2015
    1059 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmbandits View Post
    Just call the blm and ask them if its open
    Don't forget BLM is an "Information only" entity. They have nothing to do with Due Dilligence. In most County's eyes, they are worthless and only county recording matters. I'm taxed by the county, not BLM. BLM cannot close your claim for non payment, if your paperwork is current with your county of record. They might show it as closed, but it's not. Screw BLM.
    B H Prospector and russau like this.

Mar 2014
    NorCal
    Fisher GB2, Bazooka Prospector 36", EZ sluice, Blue Bowl..
    2185 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mikep691 View Post
    Don't forget BLM is an "Information only" entity. They have nothing to do with Due Dilligence. In most County's eyes, they are worthless and only county recording matters. I'm taxed by the county, not BLM. BLM cannot close your claim for non payment, if your paperwork is current with your county of record. They might show it as closed, but it's not. Screw BLM.
    Yes, just trying to make a joke that no one seemed to get, sorry about that I guess
    Come check out my California Mother lode Adventures!---->https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4U...aqFXriPUONmEtw

us
    May 2009
    Sailor Flat, Ca.
    SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, ACME handbook for TRUE prospectors (unread)
    11601 times
    Banner Finds (1)

sorry but thats just not true.

don't pay blm and you will lose your claim.

us
    May 2009
    Sailor Flat, Ca.
    11601 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    Yes, just trying to make a joke that no one seemed to get, sorry about that I guess
    Not every one is as funny as we are Gerry
    Asmbandits, et1955, russau and 1 others like this.

Aug 2015
    1059 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldwasher View Post
    sorry but thats just not true.

don't pay blm and you will lose your claim.
    What I meant was the claim might be closed by BLM, but until you record a quit claim deed or Notice of abandonment with the county, you're going to be charged taxes at the county level. BLM has nothing to do with that part. Even if the BLM says it's closed, they have no authority at the county level. Many counties keep the claim active as long as you file your documents on time at the recorder's office.

Mar 2014
    NorCal
    Fisher GB2, Bazooka Prospector 36", EZ sluice, Blue Bowl..
    2185 times
    What I meant was the claim might be closed by BLM, but until you record a quit claim deed or Notice of abandonment with the county, you're going to be charged taxes at the county level. BLM has nothing to do with that part. Even if the BLM says it's closed, they have no authority at the county level. Many counties keep the claim active as long as you file your documents on time at the recorder's office.
    Mike, true but also some counties don't collect taxes on claims. Some look acre size as well to determine if taxes will be collected I believe.
    et1955 likes this.
    Come check out my California Mother lode Adventures!---->https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4U...aqFXriPUONmEtw

us
    May 2009
    Sailor Flat, Ca.
    11601 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    Mike, true but also some counties don't collect taxes on claims. Some look acre size as well to determine if taxes will be collected I believe.
    before you can record your annual assesment. you have to pay the tax collector or have it signed off no tax due. The recorder won't take it with out it.

I don't have to pay taxes on our claims.
    bug likes this.

us
    WP

Mar 2014
    Dallas,GA
    CZ6A
    6046 times
    I got your joke and chuckled!!!

I don't remember who had the problem(goldwasher?), and haven't been on in a while to see what happened with that....But, I remembered what you were referring to. I think...
    Asmbandits likes this.

us
    Jun 2013
    El Dorado County
    ROCKING GOLD GRABBER MINI- BGT PROSPECTOR- ANGUS MACKIRK EXPLORER- MILLER TABLE, MULTIPLE SUCKER TUBES, VARIOUS HAND TOOLS, PANS AND CLASSIFERS, FORS GOLD PLUS, MINELAB PRO 25 PINPOINTER- DIY ROD MILL
    3163 times
    Dead pans the room...
    Goldwasher likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldDoozah View Post
    The fact that homo sapiens teach genetically engineered canines tricks, on the third planet of this particular star in the Milky Way, is extremely unlikely.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links