"His Way Corporation" sluice and Defuser table?? Have any of you seen one??

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2018
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bought these off ebay wondering if any of you guys have seen these, and also wondering how a defuser table works... Any help will be appreciated..

Screenshot_20191020-202623_eBay[1].jpg Screenshot_20191021-071616_eBay[1].jpg

Upvote 0

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never seen one.But it looks like its not a completed unit.

OP
OP
Toecutter

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2018
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RTR what would you say is missing? I was under the impression its complete...

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RTR what would you say is missing? I was under the impression its complete...

Pump and what size ,Is it built into the unit ? I've never seen one before,

OP
OP
Toecutter

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2018
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The green box is the pump and also runs the belt, thats what i dont get is the belt moves... its all self contained...

Screenshot_20191020-202606_eBay[1].jpg

OP
OP
Toecutter

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2018
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was intrigued by these and that why I bought them, Iv never seen one like either but Im newer to fine gold recovery..

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The green box is the pump and also runs the belt, thats what i dont get is the belt moves... its all self contained...

View attachment 1764322

OK cool .I like the idea of being in a self contained, small package, carry case. Looks old w/that heavy duty plumbing

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have you tried it out yet in the field ?

OP
OP
Toecutter

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2018
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No I dont have it yet, bought it off ebay sunday, I have around 10 gallons of black sand at home that Im gonna test it with plus a bunch of cons...

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So how many did you buy ? I can't even find them on line. You gotta make a video when you get it up & running:)

OP
OP
Toecutter

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2018
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought 2 one looks like a mini sluice and the other is this deffuser table as they called it, in the ad they said it was for black sand, I got the feeling the seller inherited them...

arizau

Bronze Member
May 2, 2014
AZ
Detector(s) used
Beach High Banker, Sweep Jig, Whippet Dry Washer, Lobo ST, 1/2 width 2 tray Gold Cube, numerous pans, rocker box, and home made fluid bed and stream sluices.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Does the belt run uphill? That could be a means to super concentrate if it dumps separate from what washes off.

OP
OP
Toecutter

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2018
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does the belt run uphill? That could be a means to super concentrate if it dumps separate from what washes off.

yes, I think the belt runs tords the water outlet and looks like it has a gusset at that end, Ill have better pics and maybe a video once there in my possession...

bc5391

Sep 23, 2016
Southern Arizona
Detector(s) used
Minelab ,XP
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't think they are for field work,other than sampling. They more likely are use for clean up, much like your miller table and blue bowls. Even sampling it would be faster with a pan.

OP
OP
Toecutter

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2018
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't think they are for field work,other than sampling. They more likely are use for clean up, much like your miller table and blue bowls. Even sampling it would be faster with a pan.

That is the impression I got as well and for me should work out great, I can process my cons at home in the living room, my living room was a church and is 28x60 lol

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, thats actually very cool concept! The conveyor belt with water flow is effectively giving you a sluice that is many time longer than the actual true length. Kind of like a flat spiral wheel idea.

Never seen one before, and never heard of the company. Looks fun to play with. Good luck! I hope it works well.

Edit - Looking closer at your first pic, I think you may need some type of diffuser for the water outlet over the belt. Looks like right now its just an open pipe fitting.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Toecutter

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2018
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, thats actually very cool concept! The conveyor belt with water flow is effectively giving you a sluice that is many time longer than the actual true length. Kind of like a flat spiral wheel idea.

Never seen one before, and never heard of the company. Looks fun to play with. Good luck! I hope it works well.

Edit - Looking closer at your first pic, I think you may need some type of diffuser for the water outlet over the belt. Looks like right now its just an open pipe fitting.

I seen that as well, the actual water outlet is a little farther up and has holes in it going across same width as the belt...

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I seen that as well, the actual water outlet is a little farther up and has holes in it going across same width as the belt...

I thought it looked like 2 flows. One to act as the sluice water flow, and one to wash off the cons that make it up to the head..... but I'm guessing, that could be wrong.

hoseman1

Tenderfoot
Mar 21, 2009
Central Arizona
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I actually had one of their belt separators many years ago. They were made for a year or so during the mid 70's. It was a pain to get set up properly, however, if you screened your cons down before running, it did a fair job of separating the gold from your black sand cons. It was very slow.

OP
OP
Toecutter

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2018
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
horsman1 can you tell me how the process was with the belt water and the funnel?, sounds like itll be here Monday

Thats a good observation Jason lol... I do see what your saying...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread