OP
OP
spaghettigold

spaghettigold

Oct 14, 2013
western sahara
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea, they also used a mass grave that has existed for decades. That is where the several hundred people who die a day and are unclaimed are buried.

In NYC if a body is unclaimed after two weeks it goes to an Island. the media tried to claim it was due to the Modello ..uh I mean Coronas.

Using footage of an Italian hospital to show how bad hospitals here are....meanwhile staff and nurses across the country are off schedule right now due to general other than emergency surgeries and treatments.

The shelves are getting emptier by the day.

The dumbing down is working.

But just wait... the next two weeks are gonna be bad...more adjustments to liberty coming soon.

Just try immagine that both is true.The virus exists,it,s causing additional deaths...AND all the opportunists,libertyadjusters jump in .
For example the cashless agenda pushers .They tell us that the virus sticks to cashmoney..but at the same time all the packaging of meat,fruits,wine,made of plastic are no danger...and they all are imported mostly from spain and italy.Go figure.
Or the total surveillance agenda.Tracking apps.Some countrys already make it mandatory while you are in Quarantine.The fact alone that these apps a up and runnining within weeks ouf course tells us that it was setup and used before.A friend from poland returned home from working in switzerland .
On the highway they did not want accept cash to pay the toll.Then they asked for his cell phone nr.
When he arrived at home,police was already waiting for him..on his property without warrant.
They told him he must install a tracking app on his phone.Then they going to message him randomly .If he gets the message he is obligated to send them a selfie from his room(in case you leave your phone at home)
He told them he has no smart phone ,just an old 3210.Answer;that is his problem.He has to order one .Till he gets it they will check after him personally.

OP
OP
spaghettigold

spaghettigold

Oct 14, 2013
western sahara
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That right there is apparently how "they" are counting the deaths to make it seem worse than it actually is. Typical commies.

The virus is a stresstest for your body.
If i force a 70 year old man to run a marathon and he get's a heartattack.Did he die of heartattack..?That,s what this virus does sometimes basically.
Don't get me wrong ,the commies exist.just as the opposit.
I see that every country has other methods of counting..and some for example seem not to test people that died of pneumonia if they wheren't tested when alive.My suspicion is that some countrys don't want to show a high mortality rate ,because that raises questions about theyre Healthcare system.

Last edited:

firebird

Oct 17, 2018
Central Valley California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anyone know if travelling to the Sierras right now runs a risk of getting pulled over by CHP simply for going outside and violating the California stay-at-home order? I've already had many bad experienced with the CHP on Highway 140 on the way to Yosemite.

gold tramp

Bronze Member
Dec 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Hope things are getting better finally, you get to sneak off get some yeller metal.
Gt...

beekbuster

Jan 17, 2015
Detector(s) used
gpx 4500
gpz (died in a fire. rip)
Primary Interest:
Other
Does anyone know if travelling to the Sierras right now runs a risk of getting pulled over by CHP simply for going outside and violating the California stay-at-home order? I've already had many bad experienced with the CHP on Highway 140 on the way to Yosemite.

The night before the lockdown went into effect, Newsome made a statement about the order. In short, he basically said he has no intention of arresting anyone, but gave the order and said it is up to us to follow the guidelines if we are going to contain the spread. As much as I disagree with him on mostly everything, Id say he did what he had to do, and California has fared better than most states. That is impressive considering we hold 10% of the usa's population. Now its time to start bringing some normalcy back to our state. Many peoples livelihood has been crushed, and what is done is done. We need to salvage what is left of main street. I count my blessings every day, as I have been unaffected by this whole thing. I pray for those who wernt as lucky

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The night before the lockdown went into effect, Newsome made a statement about the order. In short, he basically said he has no intention of arresting anyone, but gave the order and said it is up to us to follow the guidelines if we are going to contain the spread. As much as I disagree with him on mostly everything, Id say he did what he had to do, and California has fared better than most states. That is impressive considering we hold 10% of the usa's population. Now its time to start bringing some normalcy back to our state. Many peoples livelihood has been crushed, and what is done is done. We need to salvage what is left of main street. I count my blessings every day, as I have been unaffected by this whole thing. I pray for those who wernt as lucky

They found out via autopsy that we had two cases in Feb.They incubated in January. That means there were way more at the time. The confirmed cases have skyrocketed. The recoveries are maintaining pace. The Mortality rate is no where close to what they were saying it was going to be.

If we hadn't locked down like this. Those numbers would have stayed about the same.Plus we would have gone through it quicker.

What has happened in this nation over the last two months is a shame. And it has nothing to do with the corona virus' health affects on our population. The hospitals never filled. More health care workers are out of work over it versus being needed to fight it.

they are being very liberal in regards to labeling a death Covid related. it is disgraceful.

Whit is "done" is done. yet, we have yet to see what has really been done. The economic impact is going to harm and affect way more people. Than the run of super sniffles that the population would have handled just fine without all the "experts" helping us...TO DEATH!!

Every job is essential.. the ones really on the "front lines" are the people who are loosing everything they built. As well as their freedom.

bug

Jun 5, 2008
Nor Cal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good points Jarod
Its a Plandemic. Nothing done here by accident, by the powers. Their moto is after all Ordo ab chao. They bring in the chaos, fear, uncertainty, and from that a solution will be given... ‘Something must be done!’ they cry in unison. The people that created the problem in the first place then come back in and offer the solution that the people demand. Remember – the people screaming for a solution do not know that the problem was artificially created in the first place. The solution to the problem is always a further curtailment of freedom and an advancement of one or more aspects of the New World Order agenda – whether that is geopolitical expansion, new laws or the implantation of new societal worldviews.”

Time to start country living. The cities anint gonna be the place to live in the future not that they are now, but its going to get a whole lot worse.

Hard Prospector

Aug 29, 2012
SO CAL
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Monster, Sierra Gold Trac, GB2, the Falcon......and just as many drywashers
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Can't live life in a rear view mirror, the past is past and the future starts today......

Time to get back to digging

OP
OP
spaghettigold

spaghettigold

Oct 14, 2013
western sahara
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope things are getting better finally, you get to sneak off get some yeller metal.
Gt...

Nope.Still working,as we never stopped.
Borders still closed other then for cross border commuters and such.Hope they open up till my holydays start.

gold tramp

Bronze Member
Dec 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Nope.Still working,as we never stopped.
Borders still closed other then for cross border commuters and such.Hope they open up till my holydays start.

I probably wouldn't of stopped mining but I could no longer haul my equipment, injured my self .
Missed mining with water this year now it's all dryed up.
Then all this sickness, I just feel bad and find it hard to have fun while so many suffer...
Yes I consider digin, rock breakin n stackin fun !
Gt...

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I probably wouldn't of stopped mining but I could no longer haul my equipment, injured my self .
Missed mining with water this year now it's all dryed up.
Then all this sickness, I just feel bad and find it hard to have fun while so many suffer...
Yes I consider digin, rock breakin n stackin fun !
Gt...

as many people are dying right now as there was before.

more people are and will suffer. But, it isn't because they have a virus.

beekbuster

Jan 17, 2015
Detector(s) used
gpx 4500
gpz (died in a fire. rip)
Primary Interest:
Other
I have no doubt there is a certain group of people i wont name that use every crisis to grab power, manipulate and exaggerate everything to try to sway the minds of unwitting people. We will see how fragile our freedom really is.

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why are you telling me this, what's your point.

That you shouldn't feel guilty for having fun. When the situation is no different than a year ago in regard to actual loss of life. Or overall threat .

gold tramp

Bronze Member
Dec 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
A year ago my son was on a ventilator, I feel bad for anybody that's going thru this process it's scary as f.
Empathy I think they call it.

Last edited:

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have empathy for any of the small number of people who have been on ventilators for Covid.

However 98% of people who contract it survive. and most never show symptoms.

Unfortunately the doctors who are raising red flags about ventilator use being more harmful than helpful. Are being censored. Just like the ones who are dispelling many other media myths and politically driven narratives.

I'm sorry your son was in his accident. I'm glad he made it. He wasn't on a ventilator from this virus.
Being logical does not remove my empathy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread