BIG GOLD BAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 25, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning friends.
I need help please, I found something that I believe to be a big gold bar, over 500 kg.
Except it's on the beach of an island in Bermuda that belongs to England.
And I am a Brazilian citizen and I live in Brazil, does anyone know the procedures and how do I be mine? X.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
OP
OP
A
Jul 25, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After a little research, I think we’re onto something here. I Googled ‘Bermuda 500kg Gold Bar’ and the first hit was an old pirate map with ‘X Marks the Spot’ showing pretty much the same location. I confirmed this by comparison with the 1958 edition of “My First Atlas (in Colour)”. Just need to solve the riddle that was written on the map.

My first is in pirate, but not in gold.
My second in treasure, but not in behold.
My third is in loot, but not in in plunder.
My fourth is in look, but not in wonder.
The last of my letters is from a Brazilian
Who promises that he can make you a million.
He can find you an ingot the size of a fridge.
He has cloven hooves and lives under a bridge.

I've already deciphered a line.
The last one concerns you.
hahahahah

OP
OP
A
Jul 25, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
truly excellent

... now be in doubt or refer to you, or both.
But I think it must be both, because it must have been a twin abortion.
I promise that I will study better .... maybe I am mistaking.

Last edited:

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where did you get the picture? What makes you think it's gold? (it's color, size, shape and location are not consistent with it being gold). Saying there were pirates in the area is like saying there's dirt in my back yard as literally, every costal town and every Caribbean island had, at one time or another, "Pirate" activity.

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
This is, unquestionably, one of the weirdest threads I've ever read... tokinsqurill_zpsxytw5lm9.jpg

Last edited:

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got a question as I was thinking about this thread. In your last thread, via google earth images, you saw something peculiar to you in the picture (light colored areas on the ground). Now in this thread again, you see something peculiar to you in the picture. Why, when faced with something peculiar in a picture, did you default in both threads, to it being precious metals? I ask, because in both scenarios, the LEAST likely outcome is that they are precious metals.

In the 1st thread, we had blurry satellite images of heavily trafficked, searched and mined area of Arizona, so the likely hood that precious metal was sitting in quantity, viewable from space and in plain view to any passerby (there was even clear atv/offroad tracks only feet from it) is a trillion to one, yet your default is precious metal.

Now in this thread, we have another blurry image, in plain view of a camera man standing in the surf, of a rock, that is green, in a heavily touristed area that anyone could see, defaulting to it being precious metal.

Are you just trying to fantasize about treasures or are you really serious about finding them?

Erik in NJ

Silver Member
Oct 4, 2010
The Garden State
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro & CTX-3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm pretty sure you answered your own question in your post.

I got a question as I was thinking about this thread. In your last thread, via google earth images, you saw something peculiar to you in the picture (light colored areas on the ground). Now in this thread again, you see something peculiar to you in the picture. Why, when faced with something peculiar in a picture, did you default in both threads, to it being precious metals? I ask, because in both scenarios, the LEAST likely outcome is that they are precious metals.

In the 1st thread, we had blurry satellite images of heavily trafficked, searched and mined area of Arizona, so the likely hood that precious metal was sitting in quantity, viewable from space and in plain view to any passerby (there was even clear atv/offroad tracks only feet from it) is a trillion to one, yet your default is precious metal.

Now in this thread, we have another blurry image, in plain view of a camera man standing in the surf, of a rock, that is green, in a heavily touristed area that anyone could see, defaulting to it being precious metal.

Are you just trying to fantasize about treasures or are you really serious about finding them?

OP
OP
A
Jul 25, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Sorry for the delay in answering, is that I went to do the e-cnpj of my research and mining company, just for the record I opened a company to deal with these issues.
Then answering your questions:
About the first and the topic now, in neither case did I give up.
I work a lot and I take research seriously and I'm sure there's something in that place in Arizona.
Like this place now, the image in the photo is very interesting, because what looks like it is detonating from the environment.
It may not be gold, but what if it is?
So, I'm running after all the information to get to these places and everything within the law.
And one of those reasons is the opening of the research and mining company.
About the bad images of the Arizona satellite, I agree, but there may be something there and not visible to those who pass by, because the satellite captures images in channels invisible to the human eye.
About this photo now, it is a tourist area, but with very little access, and not to mention that because of the tides this object is submerged most of the time, not to mention that the tourist's eye does not look for something buried, he looks at the horizon.
Having said that, I am doing my part, it can be gold yes and no, but I will regret it forever if I don't follow the crumbs. Agree.

cheffer

Sep 17, 2004
Western Mass
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Fisher 1275 LTD, Fisher 1265, Fisher 1270, Tesoro Vaquero
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This is awesome

xr7ator

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2011
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Gold, ATX, MH7 (oldie!) Minelab Explorer SE Pro, EQ800
Awesome isn't the word I would use to describe this thread.
My advice? Don't quit your day job!

cheffer

Sep 17, 2004
Western Mass
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Fisher 1275 LTD, Fisher 1265, Fisher 1270, Tesoro Vaquero
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Awesome isn't the word I would use to describe this thread.
My advice? Don't quit your day job!

I think it's awesome. And I already quit my day job. :laughing7:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please post by our rules.

"If you disagree with another member's post, make your comments in a polite and respectful manner."

"Don't attack, provoke, insult, or deliberately offend anyone."

"All members are equal, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, education, or experience. Never take a superior tone with, or "talk down" to, anyone."

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry for the delay in answering, is that I went to do the e-cnpj of my research and mining company, just for the record I opened a company to deal with these issues.
Then answering your questions:
About the first and the topic now, in neither case did I give up.
I work a lot and I take research seriously and I'm sure there's something in that place in Arizona.
Like this place now, the image in the photo is very interesting, because what looks like it is detonating from the environment.
It may not be gold, but what if it is?
So, I'm running after all the information to get to these places and everything within the law.
And one of those reasons is the opening of the research and mining company.
About the bad images of the Arizona satellite, I agree, but there may be something there and not visible to those who pass by, because the satellite captures images in channels invisible to the human eye.
About this photo now, it is a tourist area, but with very little access, and not to mention that because of the tides this object is submerged most of the time, not to mention that the tourist's eye does not look for something buried, he looks at the horizon.
Having said that, I am doing my part, it can be gold yes and no, but I will regret it forever if I don't follow the crumbs. Agree.

Of course, follow the leads, but over 99 percent of treasure hunting is knowing what leads NOT to follow. You can spend your whole life chasing legends, but real treasure is found through boots on the ground, sampling, probing, testing the earth. What is your mining company going to be called?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread