STOPPING BY TO SAY HIGH TO SOME OLD FRIENDS - Page 2
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: STOPPING BY TO SAY HIGH TO SOME OLD FRIENDS

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Mar 2009
    White's Surf PI Pro Dual Field/Minelab Sovereign Elite
    135 times
    AzViper, wishing you a speedy and positive recovery. A big thank you for always sharing your knowledge and inventions!
    No gold in NY and Reed Lukens like this.

us
    Minning Tools: 12" Trommel, Royal Drywasher, Viper-Vac, Miller Table, Blue Bowl, Footprints, Google Earth, These Are Just Tools As You Still Have To Be On The Gold

Sep 2012
    Arizona - Is there any other state worth visiting in the southwest?
    Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Nokta FORS Gold, Garrett ATX, Sun Ray Gold Pro Headphones, Royal Pick, Etc.
    2247 times
    Prospecting
    Thanks for the nice comments. It's now been 16 days that the Dr's repaired my heart and all is well. With each passing day I appear to be getting better. Still winded and I believe my lungs just need to be conditioned as I spent way to much time being inactive due to being afraid to be active and risking having a stroke. I was in AFIB 100 percent of the time where the upper chamber of the heart was not in rhythm with the lower chamber. This placing me at risk of developing a blood clot in the heart. I have been reluctant to go get the Covid vaccine but after speaking with my primary Dr. and Cadio Dr. they both advise me to follow through with the vaccine.

I hope that each and everyone of you take the time to enjoy life and all the great benefits we all have. Covid sure has change our lives and each day brings a new chapter in our lives. Your friend, Keith
    “He who builds their own equipment has a better understanding of what works and what does not work”

ca
    Feb 2009
    Deus, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
    44780 times
    Relic Hunting
    It's good to hear all the procedure is working out well. Yes the lungs need conditioning once again and might take time as well.
    One of my permissions needs to have another procedure done, going up through the groin to get the left and right sync'd up it seems.
    "If it was easy-It would have already been done-Life 101."
    “I treat the outside world as one raw very warm wet chicken that has sitting out too long. wash and sterilize everything me touches.” — pepperj

us
    retired bumb and part time Hobo

May 2005
    St. Louis, missouri
    5284 times
    Keith our prayer's have been answered ! Glad to hear the good news's and it'll just take time to get everything up 2 snuff !

us
    Mar 2014
    Lincolnton North Carolina
    30" Bazooka Sniper, Drop Riffle sluice box. Various Gold Pans
    1313 times
    Prospecting
    Glad to hear the procedure went well buddy. God speed!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit.” -Aristotle

"Show me a man who resorts to violence, and I'll show you a man who has run out of good ideas." My Father, Robert Akers

us
    Mar 2009
    White's Surf PI Pro Dual Field/Minelab Sovereign Elite
    135 times
    Keith, very glad to hear your surgery was successful and you are on the mend! Some healing and some rehab to get your physical strength back up and you will be back out playing in the dirt! Glad you are well!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links