Trespass in to the Nugget Mine, what happened in court?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Margaux Resources charged me with trespass for going into this mine. I beat the charge because they didn't own the land. This is the third trespass charge I beat. It would have been nice if CEO Tyler Rice would do what he said in court and work with us. We wanted to take a tour of his operation and see what they are up to but no luck so far. It would be great to tour one of the largest historic mines in the area the Jersey Emerald. Oh well I am sure we can get some video of the Jersey Emerald one way or another!

Frank Schlichting

Last edited:
Upvote 0

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
COMMON SENSE should have guided your entry into the mine! STAY OUT STAY ALIVE ! I'm also the Mine safety people haven't contacted you and the mine owners for the blasting caps (MINE SAFTY) and NOT securing the entrance to the mine and for you NOT doing more for permission and your own safety ! you would think the governing agency's (MSHA) after seeing this video might be wanting to talk to you and the mine owner about this! BUT thanks for the video , NOW I don't need to go in for a lookie see and risk my life and pocket book for doing this !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread