Detector(s) used
Gold Bug II
Falcon MD20
Garrett 1500
Fisher F2
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
My girlfriend and I have been spending some time gold hunting in the motherlode country...we have moved a lot of dirt
but have been rewarded for our efforts. Now, the problem...what to do with the gold?
I thought I found a unique solution....I married her and had rings made with the gold we found last year....thought you might like a peek.
HH
Rick

DianeShelbyGoldNuggetandDiamondRing.jpg

2.jpg

Upvote 0

Hemisteve

Feb 21, 2008
N. Nevada
Detector(s) used
Goldmaster V/Sat and MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What a great way to show off your hard work. :thumbsup:
Your jeweler did a outstanding job making those for you.

Those rings would fetch a nice price in a shop.

By the way, Welcome to TNet.
Post a pic in Mugshots.

HH
Steve

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
White's V3, Minelab Explorer II & XP Deus.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Welcome! Mighty nice rings...Don't drop them. ::)
I collect it then I'll see later what I'll do with it. :icon_pirat:

Jagdpanther

Jun 22, 2005
The Edge
Wow! You did good. First, finding a gal that will go out and wash gravel with you. Second, you married that gal (very smart). Third, those rings have so much more meaning to you two than anything you could have purchased from a conventional jewelery store. Very nice all the way around.

goldpaner

Dec 5, 2007
MILWAUKIE OREGON
Detector(s) used
WHITES EAGLE SPECTRUM
hurthawk said:
My girlfriend and I have been spending some time gold hunting in the motherlode country...we have moved a lot of dirt
but have been rewarded for our efforts. Now, the problem...what to do with the gold?
I thought I found a unique solution....I married her and had rings made with the gold we found last year....thought you might like a peek.
HH
Rick
THATS A GREAT LOOKING RING MAY THE GOLD BE WITH YOU, :icon_sunny: :icon_sunny: :icon_sunny: :icon_sunny: :icon_sunny: :icon_sunny:
DianeShelbyGoldNuggetandDiamondRing.jpg

2.jpg

Needle

Dec 24, 2007
Roseburg, Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's-GMT
grndfisher said:
Wow! You did good. First, finding a gal that will go out and wash gravel with you. Second, you married that gal (very smart). Third, those rings have so much more meaning to you two than anything you could have purchased from a conventional jewelery store. Very nice all the way around.
:) You said exactly what I was thinking - A story with heart and sole! :read2:

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Great story and gorgeous rings!! I have hoped to eventually get one made with gold we have found and sunstones we mined as well. So much more meaning in those rings than one you just found at a store. Welcome to Tnet both of you! So glad you are here and shared your story and beautiful rings with us!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread