Links to Dredging/Panning/Sluicing Related Devices and Related Prospecting Info

Functional

Feb 16, 2007
Okanagan Valley, British Columbia, Canada
Detector(s) used
A Compass Magnum 420 recently brought back to life. And an untested "in the wild" Teknetics.
I figured that since there are all these nice links provided to TNet members by other TNet members, being pasted into assorted posts under various threads and topics, I may as well start my own thread on the topic of links. If you have any that you haven't posted elsewhere, or that you think should be included here, feel free to post yours. The following is what I think of as being one of the more informative sources of prospecting related information that I've found on the web.

For those of you who do not follow the Hard Rock Mining topic, I posted this link in response to one of the threads there, but since the link is at least as relevant to Dredging/Panning/Sluicing, I thought I'd post it here also.

http://sleekfreak.ath.cx:81/3wdev/CD3WD/APPRTECH/G10TOE/INDEX.HTM

The above page has links to pages containing all sorts of descriptions, applications and drawings of the prospectors "tools of the trade".

I know that I've posted dozens of links to sites relating to prospecting, nugget hunting and metal detecting in general over the past year or so, but I'd have to edit that list down drastically before posting it here. So many times, I've found what I thought was a good informative webpage, only to later find that it contained inaccurate, or outdated information. Or, I'd just keep finding better and more useful pages and never got around to clearing out the old links. Hopefully, I'll have some free time by this time next year to do that, but in the mean time, you'll have to review all my old posts, or Google like I do for links, unless others add links here relating to what you are looking for.

F.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Functional

Functional

Feb 16, 2007
Okanagan Valley, British Columbia, Canada
Detector(s) used
A Compass Magnum 420 recently brought back to life. And an untested "in the wild" Teknetics.
Re: Links to Dredging/Panning/Sluicing Related Devices and Related Prospecting I

russau said:
thanks for posting this! im going to read this at a latter date! 538 pages will take me sometime!

There's a lot to absorb on that webpage. Here's an eBook on assaying that I posted somewhere else on TNet:
http://www.gutenberg.org/etext/18751

I've got dozens of other links relating to prospecting and nugget hunting saved, but they're on another hard drive that I have to recover. Hopefully I'll get to that sometime soon. Had some nice weather here and I've been spending most of my free time, (like its really free), fixing this, cleaning that, and organizing the other things.

Enjoy!

F.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions