Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Loco-Digger

Thread: How are you all getting Parcel/Property info (without submitting requests to counties

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Aug 2017
    Georgia/Alabama
    Minelab GM1000 White's GMZ White's Spectrum XLT
    242 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

How are you all getting Parcel/Property info (without submitting requests to counties

I was using an app called "Landglide", and it was great. I could zoom in, and it would give you all the information about that property, including parcel number, address, owner, etc. It didn't require you to already know the owner's name/address/parcel number/etc. This was for all of U.S. The problem is that it is ran off a trial period, and then requires you to pay either $9.99 per month, or $99.99 per year. I am curious as to if you all have found anything similar to the program described above. Something that I can just zoom into an area and get the data for that spot.

Charter Member
    us
    Coin Rescue Tech

Jun 2014
    Northern O-H-I-O
    F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & an F2 (loaner)
    16003 times
    Metal Detecting
    Banner Finds (1)
    Every county has a County Auditor Office. most have links to GIS MAPS that offer the same data for free. Some counties are easier to use than others. You can even select your layers and satellite views. I can go back to the 50's in some areas, of course they are not as detailed as the current years picture quality.
    Clay Diggins and can_slaw like this.
    Rescuing Coins 1 Beep at a time

us
    Ryan

Nov 2017
    Wisconsin
    ACE 400, ACE 300, TESORO COMPADRE
    636 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Loco-Digger View Post
    Every county has a County Auditor Office. most have links to GIS MAPS that offer the same data for free. Some counties are easier to use than others. You can even select your layers and satellite views. I can go back to the 50's in some areas, of course they are not as detailed as the current years picture quality.
    Locodigger and Just Curious,

Try this little beauty of a website. You set up a profile name and password and that is IT. No CC, no BS. Just 100% free land owner info, complete with satellite imagery and land contour info.

https://www.acrevalue.com

Oh, and it will even tell you if its crop land (i.e. sprayed with fertilizer), pasture land (i.e. CLEAN relics), etc. Pretty great site!
    Last edited by can_slaw; Jan 31, 2018 at 06:08 AM. Reason: clarification

Charter Member
    us
    Sep 2015
    Illinois
    Equinox 600 Garrett Carrot Nokta Waterproof Pinpointer Vibra-tector 730 Lesche 18" and 30" shovel's 4 fried chickens and a coke. And some dry white toast.
    2789 times
    Thanks for posting that link can slaw! Checked it out and found out alot of farmland by me is owned by people I know through the school way I work. You just opened up 1000's of acre's for me and multiple site's where old farmhouse's used to be. Many Thanks
    "See your doctor if your detector has a detection for more then four hours!"

mx
    May 2010
    364 times
    I don't know about the rural property. But, the city in the Snow Zone where I lived most of my adult life has open access to property ownership. My daughter pointed this out a few years ago. She looked up the house we lived in around 1970-ish, and told me it had been sold. She told me the name of the new owner, and I recognized that name as a long deceased radio newscaster. He owned that house, sold it to a real estate man on contract, who sold it to me and I sold it to a couple we knew.

Turns out the last couple to buy it never recorded the purchase when they completed the contract, so the original owner was still listed nearly 40 years later. The woman got it via divorce, and she had to have an attorney advertise in the local papers, then a judge issued an order giving her title based on adverse possession or something like that.

Charter Member
    us
    Travis Mitchell

Feb 2016
    Elizabethtown, IN
    Equinox 600, Fishers F22, Tesoro Vaquero
    211 times
    My county uses this Elevateā„¢ and it is sweet!!!

I have the bordering counties all use there own and I have those as well. Between those and google earth timeline I can usually get all the info I need.

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links