Treasure Hunting Clothing

Two Dogs

Aug 24, 2005
York, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Various models of White and Garrett
Fellow hunters, I'm not associated with, nor have any interest in what I'm telling you. I located a work wear company that specializes in work clothes and tradesman style vest. They have pants with knee pad pockets and deep pockets and also have my favorite , a vest, that has ample pockets and attachments. The company's name is Skillers and the website you want is the second one listed when you google Skillers. You'll see a guy hanging in the sky. Indicate your country and then check out the clearance items. The vest are going for about $15. They are great!! I have two, one for metal detecting and one for carpenter work. Nothing hangs on your waist. All of the weight is carried by ones shoulders. High quality gear for sure. Check out their regular website as well. That is the first one listed but doesn't show the items on sale. On sale prices are awesome. Happy hunting, 2dgs.

S

stefen

Can you post the item number please...all I see are high vis vests.

Thanks

stryker-one

Aug 10, 2007
Independence, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Scorpion Gold Stinger and Tesoro Silver
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good site, I ordered some of there short legged pants for summer fire season.

Stryker

deepbeep

Jun 11, 2009
Bolivar, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac
That is the most frustrating website I have ever seen. I LOVE the product, but nowhere could I find prices or how to order anything.

Tim

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That sold out vest sounded interesting. As for pants I normally wear cargo shorts with plenty of pocket space.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The only shorts sizes they had either wouldn't get past my thighs, or would fall off my butt....................

I don't wear pants hanging off my butt... In fact where I want tomove to and retire, they are ticketed and fined for it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread