samples from my last pocket

gold tramp

Bronze Member
Dec 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
View attachment 774749

tryed to get my pan amalgamation video uploaded but its just not happining for some reason, so heres the samples before Hg.
4 samples top, mid, bottom of pocket and my tail pile, my samples were 1/2 5 gallon bucket ground in ball mill slightly course and run through gold wheel.

some of the pocket was runnin a little course.

Pocket measured aprox 5 foot x 4 foot x aprox 3in wide.

Last edited:

MrLee

Mar 25, 2012
Tokyo & OC
Detector(s) used
Google Earth, BS Detector, $$
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice GT. Curious, how did you find that crack? It seems there is nothing around it except flat land.

OP
OP
G

gold tramp

Bronze Member
Dec 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Very nice GT. Curious, how did you find that crack? It seems there is nothing around it except flat land.

top secret, naa just been looking at the dirt forever, helps to know some geology,mostly just experiance in the bush and knowing what type of vein is paying in the area your at, I do teach how to find
hard rock gold, PM me for info.

thanks, and goodluck

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Looks like you have a STREAK going! Good for you! Tnx. TTC

OP
OP
G

gold tramp

Bronze Member
Dec 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Looks like you have a STREAK going! Good for you! Tnx. TTC

just about the time it gets going its over, story of my life.

Hows your claim going you all getting any gold.

still have diggers and shovel will travel, never to hot.

good luck

OP
OP
G

gold tramp

Bronze Member
Dec 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
pinch

Gold Tramp,is the vein pinching out at the bottom or what?Are you following the lead?

got a little more to dig but the vein turns into what i call mundic, gets like jasper, the bottom altered to slip with some small vein remnants, these veins down here very rarely go
deep most of them are shallow surface pockets, oldtimers got the deep ones but they still left a few out there.

Herb

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My latest claim papers ... the TNT... has come back from Yavapai county. It looks like I will be the owner for sure. As to how much gold? MISERABLE showing the last time out! Some color but below expectations. But it is an 80 acre claim so I will have LOTS of room for many holes to dig and pediment to check with the Gold Bug 2. Just a matter of time. Thanks for asking Herb. One of Tim's claims is giving up some good chunky gold... but that's his story so I will back off for now. TTC

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions