Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 60
Like Tree93Likes

Thread: Gold rush Expeditions . Any input?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
  1. #16
    Charter Member
    us
    Period Six Mining and Exploration, LLC

    Aug 2010
    Southeast Arizona
    2,560
    3778 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Snaggers View Post
    I work as a geologist doing abandoned mine lands stuff. This GRE is a pile of trash and shouldn’t be trusted. They simply stake corners file the paperwork pay the couple hundred dollar fee and then sell to unsuspecting idiots from Texas.

    I installed the culverts at the Pennsylvania Mine that they are selling for 600 grand. (YouTube it) They stand outside and say millions of dollars inside. I wonder if they know these portals have been bulkheaded. I.e. closed with 25 plus feet of solid concrete. Guess not, but that chick can see gold in the rock sitting on the mine dump (NOT) so she knows if she can just get a key to that gosh darn gate on the culvert that there are millions of dollars inside. Well I have a dam key and there isn’t millions of dollars in there. Just a concrete wall with a billion gallons of polluted water behind it. Good luck getting a permit to open up an environmental disaster.

    I see them show up at lots of sites I work at all over Colorado, Nevada, Arizona, and New Mexico filing clams on just another dumb hole in the ground that has been played out by the original miners. In fact they have accused me of messing with their claims while I am out there under contract with the Forest Service.

    If anyone wants to by a claim let me know and I will show you where there are 50,000 holes I have been to that you can do as much research in a day that this GRE does and you can have your own claim for a few hundred bucks. Or you can pay these idiots $600,000 so you can chip at a concrete wall inside a culvert.
    Not all those "old holes" are worthless. We have a few that aren't.

    I will say this though, if the Fecal Circus would choose to work with miners instead of against them, they would get a lot further is reclaiming abandoned mines. back when gold was $20 an ounce, a lot was thrown away in tailings. Now that gold is near $1300 an ounce many of those "trash piles" are worth looking into. We have one grading 8 grams per ton (waiting on a second assay to confirm) and more than a few open stopes that need filled in. We get what we want and fill in the open stopes through reclamation and one more "abandoned mine" is taken care of.
    Golden_Crab and mpgken like this.
    Mining is how I make my living. I turn mountains into dust on a daily basis.

  2. #17
    us
    Dec 2016
    Colorado
    15
    18 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Snaggers View Post
    I installed the culverts at the Pennsylvania Mine that they are selling for 600 grand. (YouTube it) They stand outside and say millions of dollars inside. I wonder if they know these portals have been bulkheaded. I.e. closed with 25 plus feet of solid concrete. Guess not, but that chick can see gold in the rock sitting on the mine dump (NOT) so she knows if she can just get a key to that gosh darn gate on the culvert that there are millions of dollars inside. Well I have a dam key and there isn’t millions of dollars in there. Just a concrete wall with a billion gallons of polluted water behind it. Good luck getting a permit to open up an environmental disaster.
    I was up there this fall and looked at the youtube video and write up after I got back because they had a sign on it. They said something about overzellous environmental wackos getting way too excited about harmless orange water or something like that. I just chuckled. We dewater a million gallons of water a day at work and it's all treated before discharged. If we spill 5 gallons on the surface we have to report it. There's no way in hell you could just let that water dump out and mine it. They fail to mention good luck getting a permit approved or how expensive a water treatment plant is.

    Is the upper portal plugged or is it still accessible? Also any idea why they were drilling up there this fall? No particular reason, just curious.

  3. #18
    us
    Dec 2016
    Colorado
    15
    18 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Machinist View Post
    Not all those "old holes" are worthless. We have a few that aren't.

    I will say this though, if the Fecal Circus would choose to work with miners instead of against them, they would get a lot further is reclaiming abandoned mines. back when gold was $20 an ounce, a lot was thrown away in tailings. Now that gold is near $1300 an ounce many of those "trash piles" are worth looking into. We have one grading 8 grams per ton (waiting on a second assay to confirm) and more than a few open stopes that need filled in. We get what we want and fill in the open stopes through reclamation and one more "abandoned mine" is taken care of.
    Bingo. In addition to what we dewater and treat we treat the run off from a tailings pile from a mine that closed in the early 70's. If there was value in the Pennsylvania mine you could get the miner who's mining it to cover the water treatment costs instead of the tax payer in exchange for mining it. I know we keep the access to a wildlife refuge in good condition and plowed in the winter and a major backcountry skiing/ snowmobile/ hiking/ camping/ 4 wheeling area is just outside our gate. If we didn't maintain the road and plow it the road would be in rough shape and there's no chance it would be plowed at 5am on a big powder day. It's amazing how many "I hate mining types" will call our dispatcher from the gate for directions because they missed the sign to the ski area. Or they have no clue they drove by a mine producing 20,000 tons a day or ore.
    SaltwaterServr likes this.

  4. #19
    us
    Period Six Mining and Exploration LLC

    Mar 2015
    Sonoran Desert of AZ
    348
    423 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by barrelroll View Post
    Bingo. In addition to what we dewater and treat we treat the run off from a tailings pile from a mine that closed in the early 70's. If there was value in the Pennsylvania mine you could get the miner who's mining it to cover the water treatment costs instead of the tax payer in exchange for mining it. I know we keep the access to a wildlife refuge in good condition and plowed in the winter and a major backcountry skiing/ snowmobile/ hiking/ camping/ 4 wheeling area is just outside our gate. If we didn't maintain the road and plow it the road would be in rough shape and there's no chance it would be plowed at 5am on a big powder day. It's amazing how many "I hate mining types" will call our dispatcher from the gate for directions because they missed the sign to the ski area. Or they have no clue they drove by a mine producing 20,000 tons a day or ore.
    They'll bad mouth the ever living crap out of us miners and do it on a smartphone that wouldn't exist without us. If it's not pumped or grown, it's mined and we're the freaking Devil incarnate for providing that product.
    This ain't Michigan, its GOLD COUNTRY!

  5. #20

    Feb 2006
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    9
    1 times
    Good to hear at least one side of the story. You left out the part where you got your money back but kept the claim and refiled it the next year to keep it. I guess that must be your outstanding moral fiber? The one where you sign a contract, lie to your CC company for a refund, and then keep what you didnt pay for. Good for you. I hope you feel at ease with your conscience. You managed to steal a claim from Gold Rush.

  6. #21

    Feb 2006
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    9
    1 times
    ScottRiver - so what you failed to mention, is that with the Black Mountain, it was indeed a valid claim recognized by the BLM as valid. Did you contact the BLM regarding the location? Because they would have told you it was valid and legal to work. Your worst case scenario here is that you have the only active mining claim in a wilderness area, kind of a valuable commodity. But by all means, lets discuss opinion over actual facts!

  7. #22

    Feb 2006
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    9
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Snaggers View Post
    I work as a geologist doing abandoned mine lands stuff. This GRE is a pile of trash and shouldn’t be trusted. They simply stake corners file the paperwork pay the couple hundred dollar fee and then sell to unsuspecting idiots from Texas.

    I installed the culverts at the Pennsylvania Mine that they are selling for 600 grand. (YouTube it) They stand outside and say millions of dollars inside. I wonder if they know these portals have been bulkheaded. I.e. closed with 25 plus feet of solid concrete. Guess not, but that chick can see gold in the rock sitting on the mine dump (NOT) so she knows if she can just get a key to that gosh darn gate on the culvert that there are millions of dollars inside. Well I have a dam key and there isn’t millions of dollars in there. Just a concrete wall with a billion gallons of polluted water behind it. Good luck getting a permit to open up an environmental disaster.

    I see them show up at lots of sites I work at all over Colorado, Nevada, Arizona, and New Mexico filing clams on just another dumb hole in the ground that has been played out by the original miners. In fact they have accused me of messing with their claims while I am out there under contract with the Forest Service.

    If anyone wants to by a claim let me know and I will show you where there are 50,000 holes I have been to that you can do as much research in a day that this GRE does and you can have your own claim for a few hundred bucks. Or you can pay these idiots $600,000 so you can chip at a concrete wall inside a culvert.
    Snaggers - Its good to see that you consider yourself a geologist. Historically mines and large workings have all been located by silly little prospectors with no geology degree. Since geology degrees came along after the turn of the century, mining has exploded and helped communities and small developments grow. (note-thats sarcasm). It is interesting that as a geologist you weren't able to see the native gold that is present in the waste rock up there. Maybe if you had some peers out there to converse with, you could have a federally funded survey to determine how much gold is out there, and then destroy it anyway. That's the federal model. Its worked for years... stay out stay alive, right?

    I do love your assessment of the Pennsylvania though, maybe you dont understand how history works, but thats cool, I can understand that as your a geologist. So you claim that you were part of the bulkhead put into the Pennsylvania, tell me about how well that worked out with the Gold King? Not too far away, yet you plugged another mine making a water bomb in the making. Good job buddy...
    Finally, your most telling statement, "messing with our claims" while you are working for the almighty forest service. they could do no wrong and they never do anything illegal, right? Talked with AMRA recently.

    Id say your a (deleted) making your money on destroying history and old claims. Its common knowledge that since the 1960s the USGS has been downplaying and in many cases omitting data in relation to mining operations and values. Its good that you are ignorant enough to propogate the (deleted) that is pushing miners and the public off of public lands.

    If you have something to say why dont we have an open debate, Id love an opportunity to educate you on how things work and why our claims hold huge value. Anytime you can break away from destroying historical mines, let me know.

    Regardless, I appreciate you watching our videos and our website. Thousands of satisfied customers and a few haters, I guess you cant please everyone all the time.
    Last edited by Treasure_Hunter; Jan 11, 2018 at 12:38 PM.

  8. #23
    us
    Oct 2015
    USA
    35
    31 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by one_bad_rover View Post
    So you claim that you were part of the bulkhead put into the Pennsylvania, tell me about how well that worked out with the Gold King? Not too far away, yet you plugged another mine making a water bomb in the making. Good job buddy...
    Unless I seriously misread his post...he never said such a thing. He said he was up there putting in culverts which would imply that he was helping ensure people could access the site... Me thinks thou doth protest too much.

    deleted by mod.
    That right there is a fairly serious accusation and especially in a community like this. Do you have any sort of evidence at all to back up your statements there?

    After reading your extremely hostile response to people I certainly have developed an opinion of your company. Can you guess what it is? I will give you a hint and say that it is not very flattering.
    Last edited by Treasure_Hunter; Jan 11, 2018 at 12:45 PM.
    Clay Diggins likes this.
    Tired of your bitcoin? Send it to me: 1PXEQ452svneT3y7PusgA9W3RF2NPMiRc2

  9. #24
    us
    Period Six Mining and Exploration LLC

    Mar 2015
    Sonoran Desert of AZ
    348
    423 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by what View Post
    Unless I seriously misread his post...he never said such a thing. He said he was up there putting in culverts which would imply that he was helping ensure people could access the site... Me thinks thou doth protest too much.



    That right there is a fairly serious accusation and especially in a community like this. Do you have any sort of evidence at all to back up your statements there?

    After reading your extremely hostile response to people I certainly have developed an opinion of your company. Can you guess what it is? I will give you a hint and say that it is not very flattering.
    Looks like Corey decided to skip a lot of the information provided about his company and focus on a minutiae.

    Bottomline, NEVER buy a claim online unless you have free and unfettered access to sample from the owners. Not chip samples either but legitimate depth samples across the vein.
    what and Goldwasher like this.
    This ain't Michigan, its GOLD COUNTRY!

  10. #25
    us
    Oct 2015
    USA
    35
    31 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by SaltwaterServr View Post
    Looks like Corey decided to skip a lot of the information provided about his company and focus on a minutiae.

    Bottomline, NEVER buy a claim online unless you have free and unfettered access to sample from the owners. Not chip samples either but legitimate depth samples across the vein.
    Honestly the greatest part about his post is that it undermines his company's reputation far worse than anyone else could hope to as a 3rd party. I did a bit more reading on these guys and LOL pretty sure that I was looking into a claim they had advertised only to find the geological reports listing the oz/ton as less than half what they claimed. Doesnt look like that is listed up on their site anymore anyway...weird.
    Clay Diggins and Goldwasher like this.
    Tired of your bitcoin? Send it to me: 1PXEQ452svneT3y7PusgA9W3RF2NPMiRc2

  11. #26
    Charter Member
    us
    Period Six Mining and Exploration, LLC

    Aug 2010
    Southeast Arizona
    2,560
    3778 times
    Prospecting
    (Quote dleted by mod)

    I've plugged dozens of old "spider holes". So what!!!! Destroying history? Fat chance of that. I can gaurantee you I have more underground experience that you do. Some of those mines just are not safe plain and simple. And I will ALWAYS work with the BLM, the USFS, or a private party to make sure their is no longer access to those properties.

    Mods, let him say his piece if he dares.
    Last edited by Treasure_Hunter; Jan 11, 2018 at 12:41 PM.
    Mining is how I make my living. I turn mountains into dust on a daily basis.

  12. #27
    Charter Member
    us
    Period Six Mining and Exploration, LLC

    Aug 2010
    Southeast Arizona
    2,560
    3778 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Snaggers View Post
    I work as a geologist doing abandoned mine lands stuff. This GRE is a pile of trash and shouldn’t be trusted. They simply stake corners file the paperwork pay the couple hundred dollar fee and then sell to unsuspecting idiots from Texas.

    I installed the culverts at the Pennsylvania Mine that they are selling for 600 grand. (YouTube it) They stand outside and say millions of dollars inside. I wonder if they know these portals have been bulkheaded. I.e. closed with 25 plus feet of solid concrete. Guess not, but that chick can see gold in the rock sitting on the mine dump (NOT) so she knows if she can just get a key to that gosh darn gate on the culvert that there are millions of dollars inside. Well I have a dam key and there isn’t millions of dollars in there. Just a concrete wall with a billion gallons of polluted water behind it. Good luck getting a permit to open up an environmental disaster.

    I see them show up at lots of sites I work at all over Colorado, Nevada, Arizona, and New Mexico filing clams on just another dumb hole in the ground that has been played out by the original miners. In fact they have accused me of messing with their claims while I am out there under contract with the Forest Service.

    If anyone wants to by a claim let me know and I will show you where there are 50,000 holes I have been to that you can do as much research in a day that this GRE does and you can have your own claim for a few hundred bucks. Or you can pay these idiots $600,000 so you can chip at a concrete wall inside a culvert.

    Billions of gallons of polluted water? Polluted with heavy metals? If it is I would like a crack at it. I have a few ideas that just might work.
    what and Assembler like this.
    Mining is how I make my living. I turn mountains into dust on a daily basis.

  13. #28
    us
    Oct 2015
    USA
    35
    31 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Machinist View Post
    Billions of gallons of polluted water? Polluted with heavy metals? If it is I would like a crack at it. I have a few ideas that just might work.
    Now THAT is a much more interesting topic than this thread... Would love to hear about that! Please let me know if you start a thread to discuss that...based on this whole incident the likely elements involved would be: cadmium, lead, arsenic, beryllium, zinc, iron, and copper. Wonder what else was in the mix at lower levels?
    Mad Machinist and Assembler like this.
    Tired of your bitcoin? Send it to me: 1PXEQ452svneT3y7PusgA9W3RF2NPMiRc2

  14. #29
    us
    May 2009
    Sailor Flat, Ca.
    Gold Bug Pro, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil,
    4,414
    9338 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Banner Finds (1)
    Uh oh king claim flipper joined tnet
    Clay Diggins and okbasspro like this.

  15. #30
    Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Orlando, Fl
    Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Minelab_CTX-3030 Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    34,476
    24251 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    One_ bad_rover, we have rules on language and against insulting members, post by our rules, next time I will delete entire post.
    Clay Diggins and okbasspro like this.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

    When you legislate a person's rights away a piece at a time naive citizens don't notice...

    The Patriot Act is anything but patriotic, denying citizens our freedoms and privacy in the lie of government security is allowing evil to win.. I will take my chances with the terrorists over tyranny...

    Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

 

 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 17
    Last Post: Jun 23, 2015, 01:10 PM
  2. 1849 GOLD COIN, FROM THE GOLD RUSH..IN PHILLY..WOW.
    By Vino in forum Today's Finds!
    Replies: 154
    Last Post: May 15, 2015, 07:36 PM
  3. Making 100 oz silver bar. Gold bars demos for Gold Rush show for season end.
    By jewelerdave in forum Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Videos
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Feb 21, 2014, 12:45 PM
  4. 1800s gold rush saloon burned down (GOLD!)
    By harpp in forum Today's Finds!
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: Apr 15, 2010, 12:24 AM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: Feb 25, 2008, 12:24 PM

Search tags for this page

gold rush expeditio
,

gold rush expeditions

,

gold rush expeditions complaints

,
gold rush expeditions fraud reviews
,
gold rush expeditions reviews
,

gold rush expeditions scam

,
gold rush expeditions scams
,
gold rush expiditions review
,
goldrushexpeditions.com
,
gre gold rush expeditions
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0