XTerra-305 vs Fischer F4

ZR2guy

Jan 6, 2011
Southwest Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 700 (stock and 6" coil), Pro-find 35 PP, Makro PP, and a little luck.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
New England Detectors has the 305s for $280. Demo units that haven't seen dirt. Last time i checked(yesterday) they had 2 left.

OP
OP
M

Mezrein503

Jul 7, 2010
Hillboro
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya sadly Ive revoked the idea of any minelab, and I remembered why. I cant stand their tones. The wharble whooping sounds they make just bug the crud out of me, and if Im going to be listening to it for a 4 to 6 hour stretch, it better be something I can deal with. :) Thanks for the info about new england detectors. :)

Danijelb

Dec 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw this thread and I had same question so I wont open new thread. Both cost the same, any significant difference in quality between the two? I would really want to hear more comments about this.

crazy4coins

Jul 9, 2013
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2, Garrett Pro Pointer, Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Personal, I would opt for the f4. As an owner of the f4's little brother, th

crazy4coins

Jul 9, 2013
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2, Garrett Pro Pointer, Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Personal, I would opt for the f4. As an owner of the f4's little brother, th

(Sorry)

The f2, I can assure you that the response time that the detector offers is amazing for the price. Plus, the four tones are a joy to listen to and make it easy to pick out your good targets. Remember, the f4 also comes with the 11 inch DD coil, which I've heard is absolutely amazing! It covers a lot of ground, has great separation, and gets amazing depth.
Hope this helps!
C4C

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread