WHITES VX3 OR TEKNETICS T2SE FOR COINS & JEWLERY???

basstrackerman

Feb 15, 2007
Alabama
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WHITES VX3 OR TEKNETICS T2SE FOR COINS & JEWLERY???

just curious if anyone has used the teknetics t2se and a whites high end model, v3,v3i or the newer one vx3.. i mainly coin and jewlery hunt and have owned alot of whites machines..i know they will both get great depth but best for my style hunting ...with having 3 diff freq. seems like the vx3 would be a good choice. thanks for any input.

texwolf

Jul 31, 2009
Kerrville Texas
Detector(s) used
White's VX3. (White's Spectrum XLT) (FISHER 1280-X UNDERWATER) (Whites 6000 Di Detector Series 3 Frankenstein)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: WHITES VX3 OR TEKNETICS T2SE FOR COINS & JEWLERY???

basstrackerman said:
just curious if anyone has used the teknetics t2se and a whites high end model, v3,v3i or the newer one vx3.. i mainly coin and jewlery hunt and have owned alot of whites machines..i know they will both get great depth but best for my style hunting ...with having 3 diff freq. seems like the vx3 would be a good choice. thanks for any input.
I have used just about every Whites machine since 1982. My fav one is the xlt and dfx. I just bought a new VX3 about 3 months ago. Let me tell you I have found more gold rings and silver coins with the new machine, in places I have been several times before, It has a leanring curve, But ones you get it dialed in It sucks the coins out of the ground!! I promiss it is a BAD @ss machine! I found a 32 silver quarter at 10" and a 10kt with 7 diamonds at 5" just this last week.

OP
OP
basstrackerman

basstrackerman

Feb 15, 2007
Alabama
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: WHITES VX3 OR TEKNETICS T2SE FOR COINS & JEWLERY???

wow!! i have been using the vx3 for the last week and a half...its really amazing! found a 1939 merc yesterday and a 1893 barber quarter today..my first barber! and ive been detecting since 1978..lol i have found so much over the years but never a barber. ive used alot of diff machines form every company and ive always been a whites fan.. i am so glad i got this vx3 for an early christmas gift! i have 2 sets of rechargable battery packs, wireless headphones and d2 and 6x10 coils i am ready for 2012! thanks for your response and i hope my year is as good as your month!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread