garret pp
lesche diggers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

SavageHunter

May 29, 2013
Kansas
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Minelab Xterra 705, Garrett AT Pro, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can't go wrong with the AT Pro and it will compliment your ETrac nicely.

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can't go wrong with the AT Pro and it will compliment your ETrac nicely.
i think that would be a good pair to have...I use an ATP now but plan on getting an etrac soon....I can tell you, that my buddy that uses an etrac now can find stuff the ATP doesnt pick up, but at the same time, i have went to places we have hunted the hell out of and I still pick out some goodies

madforclad

May 7, 2014
Hunting previously pounded sites
Detector(s) used
Minelab eTrac, Minelab X Terra 705, Garrett AT Pro with 5" x 8" coil, Fisher F2, Garrett Pro Pointer, RTG 710 Scoop.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have both and they do compliment each other nicely.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You would be better off with a Tiger Shark as the AT Pro could be a waste of money if your beach has more salt concentrations and black sand than most beaches.

DiggerinVA

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2013
Shenandoah Valley, Virginia
Detector(s) used
GPX5000, AT Gold, AT Pro, Whites TDI, Bandido 2 umax, Tejon, Vaquero, Deus 2, ORX and Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You would be better off with a Tiger Shark as the AT Pro could be a waste of money if your beach has more salt concentrations and black sand than most beaches.
I don't know of any beaches near chicago! My atpro has been awesome, lots of finds and no problems.

Mach1Pilot

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2008
Bedford County, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Fisher, Teknetics and more!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For waterproof performance, the AT Pro has a lot of bang for the buck. If you do decide to get one, grab one of the spring special packs with both coils while they are still available so you have both the stock and small coils.

OP
OP
J

jtermz

May 6, 2014
west suburbs of chicago(lombard)
Detector(s) used
etrac nox600

garret pp
lesche diggers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For waterproof performance, the AT Pro has a lot of bang for the buck. If you do decide to get one, grab one of the spring special packs with both coils while they are still available so you have both the stock and small coils.

ok I will check it out is it good for fresh and salt water I will 99% fresh but would want to take on vacation to saltwater beaches once in a while

Mach1Pilot

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2008
Bedford County, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Fisher, Teknetics and more!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The AT Pro will ground balance in salt beaches... Will work ok for the occasional trip to the beach. :)

rainyday101

Dec 1, 2012
Peshtigo, Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Silver uMax, Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
2nd all purpose water proof

Lets see, you gave the price range, you said all purpose water proof. Really, why did you even post that question? You knew that the only detector that would meet those criteria was the AT Pro.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Lets see, you gave the price range, you said all purpose water proof. Really, why did you even post that question? You knew that the only detector that would meet those criteria was the AT Pro.
:thumbsup:… Same thing i was thinking..

supertraq

May 8, 2014
Pcola fl
Detector(s) used
Fisher cz6a,,,Fisher cz-20,,,,Teknetics gamma 6000,,"Tek Eurotek pro ,,Fisher gold bug s.e 2.9er,,Tek T2 ltd se,,Tek T2+,,Minelab Vanquish 540 and 340 and a new Nokta Legend and Garret Infinium
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ebay has fisher cz-20's on there right not..They are bullet proof and deep with very good i.d..Just no comparison,you can even scuba dive with a cz-20..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread