JJames

Greenie
May 10, 2016
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
White's, Garrett, Fisher, Minelab, etc.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am a relic and cache hunter only. I am going to purchase one of these two detectors. Having a hard time deciding on which one. My main concern is depth. I can read a lot of info on the atx and so far I like what I have read. Well most of it. I can't find a lot of info the Tarsacci. Any information you can provide would be helpful. Not a water Hunter so that is not a concern to me. I am not in a hurry to buy one or the other just yet. Sometimes if I get in hurry I mess up.
Thanks

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure where you would get the Tarsacci unit repaired but the Garrett team is second to none in that department.

OP
OP
J

JJames

Greenie
May 10, 2016
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree with that.

OP
OP
J

JJames

Greenie
May 10, 2016
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just wanted to let you know I purchased the Tarsacci 8000 metal detector. I had high expectations for it. I started using it where I relic hunt. There is some nasty clay there. I get a good signal, start digging, nothing there. After 4 holes like this I took my pi detector with me to check the holes. When the Tarsacci got a signal I checked it with the pi detector. Nothing there. I still dug down to make sure. When I contacted the man I bought it from through email and said I was having problems with it getting minerals, they never returned my emails with an answer. After 3 days I sold the detector. I will never get another one. Very disappointed.

CalReg

May 3, 2020
San Jose, CA
Detector(s) used
Tarsacci MDT 8000, Simplex, Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just wanted to let you know I purchased the Tarsacci 8000 metal detector. I had high expectations for it. I started using it where I relic hunt. There is some nasty clay there. I get a good signal, start digging, nothing there. After 4 holes like this I took my pi detector with me to check the holes. When the Tarsacci got a signal I checked it with the pi detector. Nothing there. I still dug down to make sure. When I contacted the man I bought it from through email and said I was having problems with it getting minerals, they never returned my emails with an answer. After 3 days I sold the detector. I will never get another one. Very disappointed.

I'm sorry your experience with the Tarsacci was a negative one. I have owned mine for about a month and have not had the experience you have had. I will be on the lookout though...

OP
OP
J

JJames

Greenie
May 10, 2016
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's a mineral chaser and when I let the company know this, they would not talk to me again. Never again for me. That was an expensive lesson.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread