LivWell pot shop is great!

Number9

Aug 3, 2009
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Yep..let's just drug people up and send the message they are not capable, instead of helping them work through their issues..

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

And you said you were a professional.. in what field of medicine?

Cannabis high in CBD isn't addictive, it produces no "high", and no side effects.
And is now given to children as young as 2 years old!

This research is current and changing daily.

http://www.leafly.com/knowledge-cen...nabis-and-post-traumatic-stress-disorder-ptsd

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250..garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Uh! No point in responding to this..

Number9

Aug 3, 2009
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Uh! No point in responding to this..

I got my discharge from service September 25, 1972. When I got back home I was lucky to have both body and mind.
Several friends never made it back.. some came back in body only.

My good friend, Larry Dyer, was a medic and saw some very rough times in Nam.. he brought back screams of the men wounded in battle. He told me he herd them both night and day.
He had about 3 or 4 jobs when he returned.. but, couldn't keep any of them. After many visits to the VA Hospital in Nashville, he was given disability. And he turned to food as his "medicine" and gained over 100 pounds in a short time. The doctors told him he wouldn't live long if he didn't reduce his weight... he told me he wanted to die anyway.
Larry is buried in the Military Park in Chattanooga.

So.. whatever can be found to help our Vets.. I'm 100% for it!!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But.. I was just asking what her profession was... sorry if it sounded like an insult!
I wasn't trying to be a smart azz!!!
Not a problem, I can see why she was offended but it is also hard to tell emotion on a forum sometimes so I could have read it wrong too.......

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's ok..it was a bit confusing!

Number9

Aug 3, 2009
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Not a problem, I can see why she was offended but it is also hard to tell emotion on a forum sometimes so I could have read it wrong too.......

Yeah.. I screwed up.. and guess what? This wasn't the first time I've ever done it!:laughing7:
But, I now have a new friend.. her name is Barb!:icon_thumleft:

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You sure do my friend and I screw up as well...guess we are human..lol!😊

sponge

Bronze Member
Nov 15, 2012
Florida
So is pot like the new quinoa? I guess unless you have been there with someone that used pot recreationally and ruined lives there is no possible way for the proverbial "you" to understand. Again just my two cents worth.

Theres nothing new about the pot.

sponge using smoke signals.

gunsil

Silver Member
Dec 27, 2012
lower hudson valley, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But.. I was just asking what her profession was... sorry if it sounded like an insult!
I wasn't trying to be a smart azz!!!

I am not being insulting either, but when someone keeps saying their stance is based on their professional opinion I too would like to know what that profession is. I too am a professional yet my line of expertise at work has little bearing on the view I express in this thread.

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cannabis high in CBD isn't addictive, it produces no "high", and no side effects.
And is now given to children as young as 2 years old!

This research is current and changing daily.

Cannabis and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) - Leafly[/QUOTE]

CBD. That is interesting, no "high" isn't additive and no side effects.

hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
Problem with this discussion is most don't understand addiction. It's everywhere. Not just drugs but in every aspect of human endeavor. It's not the drug, it's the addict.
Put this way, prostitution is a way of acquiring a pimp. An addict is an addict before they ever try something they know will be addictive for them.
Once you learn addiction, you will see it in the most surprising places. Relationships, food, alcohol, y'all know it.
How do you spot addiction? Addiction is nothing more than compulsive behavior. An addict not only can't say no, they can't stop. It really doesn't matter what they are compulsed about, their response will be the same.
For most, this will never be a problem. For the addict, many things are a problem.

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Problem with this discussion is most don't understand addiction. It's everywhere. Not just drugs but in every aspect of human endeavor. It's not the drug, it's the addict.
Put this way, prostitution is a way of acquiring a pimp. An addict is an addict before they ever try something they know will be addictive for them.
Once you learn addiction, you will see it in the most surprising places. Relationships, food, alcohol, y'all know it.
How do you spot addiction? Addiction is nothing more than compulsive behavior. An addict not only can't say no, they can't stop. It really doesn't matter what they are compulsed about, their response will be the same.
For most, this will never be a problem. For the addict, many things are a problem.
Well, I was a smoker, many years ago. I quit cold turkey. I drink a few cups of coffee in the morning, but can do without it if I had to.if I'm late or in a hurry, I skip the coffee. Now alcohol is very hard to quit..for me. I go a few days without a drink, but thats about it. so do I have an additive personality? Don't know. I tell myself...I might be crazy but I'm not insane!:laughing7:

Number9

Aug 3, 2009
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
I am not being insulting either, but when someone keeps saying their stance is based on their professional opinion I too would like to know what that profession is. I too am a professional yet my line of expertise at work has little bearing on the view I express in this thread.

You can learn a lot from a person if the subject is their profession! And I love to talk with people in the medical field about herbs.
My mother and grandmother were both herbalist. I guess it was only natural to take interest in it at an early age.

Number9

Aug 3, 2009
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Two basic types of addiction.. physical addiction and Psychological addiction.

I believe cannabis is more of a psychological addiction.. my opinion is based on being a hippie at an early age.:laughing7:
Now my coffee is both a psychological and physical addiction! If I go half a day without coffee I get a bad headache and real *****ee!:laughing7:

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol! ☕☕🍵

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread