Ebola is HERE in the U.S.

Mad Machinist

Silver Member
Aug 18, 2010
Southeast Arizona
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
H5N1 is still around. We still have the low pathogenic version that is endemic here in the U.S.

H1N1 is still around too. It was the "swine flu" that ran around in 2009. It was no joke. Ran rampant through my house and even put me on my back for a few days. The pneumonia complications killed my neighbor.

The bad thing about the flu, is different forms of it (swine flu, avian flu, human flu, whatever) can combine in pigs and birds and emerge as something totally different. This attribute is what earned the "swine flu" the moniker manbearpig flu.

Both of these types of flu are only a few mutations away from becoming global killers.

So Ebola doesn't really scare me.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm more concerned about cancer..

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
I want to add something, either you will see what I'm saying or you will think I'm just paranoid/insane.
I'm not a biologist, I do however read a lot, probably 100 times more than even RJC does..here's what I'm thinking about this supposed Ebola outbreak..I feel it is a nwo/one percent deal. why ? well because they hate everybody.! also you may not know that with Ebola, after you have recovered from it, your body develops antibodies for 10 years against all strains of Ebola.
it is not hard to make a reach for the possibility that somebody synthesized a benign Ebola strain and gave it to those they want to keep around, then release upon the world a highly virulent strain of Ebola. odds are you can kiss your butt goodbye. but why ? Utopian society ? I'm filthy rich so I'm better than you! that kinda thing. our rock is extremely overpopulated. the time has come to cull the herd! I'd say more about my feelings but I cannot think of a way to say it without being political. sorry.

One thing is there are two different strains of ebola going around,ebola zaire is going around the congo,what is in west africa and,was brought here,is different.Plus whats going on in west africa didnt develop in the usual way.With each replication they mutate and they are both mutating very fast.Now why would somebody want a patent on the ebola virus:icon_scratch:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Neither strains have any record of being airborne, virus has been around for 38 years, first cases appeared in1976...

"Infection occurs from direct contact through broken skin or mucous membranes with the blood, or other bodily fluids or secretions (stool, urine, saliva, semen) of infected people. Infection can also occur if broken skin or mucous membranes of a healthy person come into contact with environments that have become contaminated with an Ebola patient’s infectious fluids such as soiled clothing, bed linen, or used needles."

http://www.who.int/csr/disease/ebola/faq-ebola/en/

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
The one thing I didnt mention about the two strains are they are genetically different.They are both mutating faster than the ebola episode that occurred in the 70s.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still not worried....

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been off lately .... feeling way to happy..., balance problems..thirsty....

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Not trying to worry you or anybody else here,TH:laughing9:Just releasing facts you might not of heard.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Video is politics and was deleted.

Please post politics only in our politics forum found under Charter Members...

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It would be bad for my financial health if the police said I couldn't work for a few weeks because they thought I came in contact or not with a known "victim". Say I proved safe after that time. Does the mortgage company, utilities, grocery store give an allowance for it?

Has anyone seen the rules on this? Surely it is all spelled out?

penzfan

Bronze Member
Apr 12, 2014
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 - Excal 1000 - Excal II - Sovereign GT - RTG/Oleg Scoops - XPointer
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
This guy Duncan lied on his Liberian travel questionnaire and said he HAD NOT been in contact with anyone who had been diagnosed with Ebola. He had been living with and caring for a women who was 8 months pregnant and DIED from Ebola on 9/15/14.

Then he flies 8000 miles to Brussels, Washington D.C.(with a 3 hour layover to spread his venom)and Dallas where he went to a picnic and was in DIRECT CONTACT with dozens of people.

Nice

Last edited:

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Somebody relatively famous said recently that it would be very unlikely that the USA would ever see a case of ebola in the country?

They are talking of prosecuting this guy for lying? Insert raspberry here. Why would anyone say they were contagious, infected, exposed or a possibility if they think that they would die in their country, or survive in a plush prison here? Who pays for this extremely expensive treatment?

Is this political, or is it simply human nature?

Wow. I just heard this very thing stated on a news channel. No worries here !

Last edited:

aliciakay1981

Dec 9, 2013
north carolina
Detector(s) used
at pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know what to do if you get bird flu or swine flu?????

for bird flu seek tweet-ment
for swine flu get some oink-ment

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let's please keep politics out of thread...

penzfan

Bronze Member
Apr 12, 2014
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 - Excal 1000 - Excal II - Sovereign GT - RTG/Oleg Scoops - XPointer
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Endured 6 Anthrax scares/evacuations in my office in the years after 911. All false alarms. Tense moments for sure...

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I have not worked in many years...Yet when I think about my last job...Where I was a receiving clerk during the Anthrax scare...It was close to quitting time when a delivery came in at the last moment before I closed up shop...And when I opened the packing list a white powder fell out of it...I took a deep breath and blew the white powder off of my computer and received the item...I then put everything away and went home...To this very day I wonder if it may have been Anthrax...One never knows what life may bring...When God decides it is time for me to die or anyone else for that matter...He and he alone will take the spirit from me and or them...hehehe

Dont worry all the anthrax laced packages,letters came from military bases here.

Mad Machinist

Silver Member
Aug 18, 2010
Southeast Arizona
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
One thing is there are two different strains of ebola going around,ebola zaire is going around the congo,what is in west africa and,was brought here,is different.Plus whats going on in west africa didnt develop in the usual way.With each replication they mutate and they are both mutating very fast.Now why would somebody want a patent on the ebola virus:icon_scratch:

Your REALLY beginning to IRRITATE me. Instead of trying to drive fear, power, and control, go back and read the link that Mike provided. And then tell me what "close proximity" is. One of the links SPECIFIED that the belief is that the monkeys breathed AIRBORNE bodily fluids from the pigs, AKA a sneeze or a cough.

And IF YOU continue to drive fear, power, and control, I WILL destroy you as I have done to the MMGW crowd here. This is no longer about fear, power, and control. Now it is about the SIMPLE TRUTH.

And before I forget, make sure everyone knows the bubonic plague still exists here in the Desert Southwest.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread