Alternative for curing Cancer?

Lownslow

Dec 22, 2008
Hot Springs, Ar
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-terra 705 Gold, Minelab Explorer XS/Sunray Pin Pointer, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett Pro Pointer, Fisher Gemini III Two Box, Leche digging tool, Samson ball handel shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm So Sorry to hear about your brother, I only just read about this tonight. Prayers, I feel I must tell you about a book, Written By Col Francis Joe Hart. I have not read about it in any of these threads. It is called,
Cancer; Hart Dietary Procedure Plan, The Cure In Food; Oxalic Acid, Gods Natural Chemotheropy. I use to listen to Col Joe on a local radio show here in North West Arkansas. He came across this cure by accident, trying to find a way to help his dog. In a condensed version I will try to tell you what he found out. 1. Oxalic Acid is a substance our bodys make on its own as part of our immune system. It is also found in many foods we eat. Chocolate, Carrot juice, Spinach, Tea, Cabbage, Most root crops , Turnips, Radishes. Oxalic Acid Kills Cancers of many and most types. You can probrabally find this book on Amazon. But any way the best way to get The Oxalic Acid into your Brother is to give him 2 Hersheys Kisses. put in his mouth and hold in his cheek until they desolve. Take them every 15 minuets like this for 1 hour. The take 2 every half hour. then 2 every hour. then down to 1 every hour. what this does is raise the white blood cell count which allows the immune system to fight the cancer. Buy some Organic Carrot juice that has been pressed not run through a juicer. The Motor in the juicer puts off a magnetic field which neutralizes the Oxalic Acid. Also citrus juice neutralizes Oxalic Acid. Start feeding him as much of the vegie listed above as you can get. The Carrot Juice is sold in health food stores and some grocery store. The name brand is Hanes. I know this treatment works because my uncle had lung cancer and his white blood cells were built up over night. the doctors were amazed, they said they didn't know what he was doing ,but to keep it up! He eventually gained strength and his cancer went from almost his entire lungs being covered to a small dot the size of a pencil lead. the only problem was they(the Doctors) insisted he start Chemo. My uncle died only about 2 months after the chemo. I know there are a lot of things you can do to kill cancer, but this one is available to you right now and it is not expensive. I hope you will read this before it's too late. Hope and Pray for a full recovery for your brother.

Last edited:

MoonDawg

Dec 1, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you everyone for your reply's ... I am so overwhelmed with everyone's cures my head is spinning! I'm trying to research everyone's idea so don't let it bother you if I don't reply to your specific cure. We are looking into them! :)

I did contact my old neighbor who cured himself of intestinal cancer through diet. I didn't know if Russ was still alive since I haven't spoke with him for 10 years but he did reply. He is 82 now and apparently still healthy and active. I'll paste the pertinent portion of his response below:

"Now on that subject - - - The place that impressed me was in West Palm Beach, Florida.

Their website is Hippocrates Health Institute - Home

I would suggest that your friend call them and explain where he is health wise. They are strong on wheatgrass and raw food and it works. In order to get shed of cancer you have to decide you are going to change your lifestyle - - raw foods and organic when possible.

The thing that struck me was the saying “ If you keep doing the things you are doing you are going to keep getting what you have.” Meaning you have to make the changes in what you eat and any other thing you put in your body. We each have an immune system that is always doing its best to keep us healthy, but WE have to do our part in cleaning up our body and keeping it that way.

There are an increasing number of doctors that realize and admit it that they do not cure any disease that we have brought on ourselves, but that they do help to get our immune system working as it should be doing. The more ‘junk’ we put in our body the more work the immune system must do and it runs out of time to take care of the cancer problem.

In other words - - it’s up to us to cure ourselves by doing all we can to eat right and let our organs keep busy doing what they were designed to do.

I would strongly suggest that he check out the website, call them and in the meantime clean up his act. You would not put bad fuel in a great car and you should not put bad food and drinks (fuel) in your great and only body.

He can do it and I wish him lots of luck. If he would like he can call me and I’ll try to answer any questions he has."

Russ also sent his phone number in case you or your brother would like to give him a call. I don't want to post his number on a public forum but I can provide it privately if you want.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Begin by changing your diet to an alkaline diet. Cancer cells thrive in an acid diet but cannot survive in alkaline. Avoid cold meats such as salami's etc, too much coffee or meat. No alcohol. For supplements take coral calcium tablets with Magnesium, it D and potassium. To increase your alkaline in your body, drink lemon juice or a tea spoon of apples cider vinegar (mother) in water. Google an alkaline diet or what foods cause acid in your body. Acid makes cancer grow. Alkaline slows the growth of cancer or some claim kills cancer cells. Also a new treatment in Austria – Vit C intravenous injections. Hope this helps.

I drink Aloe Vera Juice... GREAT! At your local Wal-Mart!

OP
OP
flyadive

flyadive

Bronze Member
Jun 11, 2012
NJ
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My brother passed away yesterday from the Cancer. He wouldn't try any of your ideas! I think the doctors had him convinced their was nothing to be done! The cancer society will not get a nickel of my money ever because I think the money is not being managed properly .Hospice did a great job managing his pain! Although even they wouldn't admit to any natural or alternative treatments, same as the Doctors!

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Well dang it. Condolences from here.
Stay strong, a day at a time for while.
Thanks Hospice for helping when things get rough.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
My brother passed away yesterday from the Cancer. He wouldn't try any of your ideas! I think the doctors had him convinced their was nothing to be done! The cancer society will not get a nickel of my money ever because I think the money is not being managed properly .Hospice did a great job managing his pain! Although even they wouldn't admit to any natural or alternative treatments, same as the Doctors!

Sorry to hear of his passing, & your loss. Gotta focus on YOU, and remaining family, now... take CARE!

Number9

Aug 3, 2009
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT

May the good Lord be with you and the family during your time of need!

No, a doctor can't prescribe any treatment unless it's FDA approved.

OP
OP
flyadive

flyadive

Bronze Member
Jun 11, 2012
NJ
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A Link would help for others going through this . Real of Tayopa .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread