Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Here's Boo Boo, and Betty Boop too! Hang in there. booboo02csmallrk8_400x400.jpg betty.jpg

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
i get oweee's so if you're offended by my posts ? you really must be a cold hearted person. totally inconsiderate, conceded. you need to do some soul searching. i have a suggestion. maybe u could go take some anti psychotics that you really should'nt have been taking and let me know how that works ? keep us posted.

Why did you put your trust in Drs. to fix you to begin with,see what happens when you put your trust in PEOPLE? I know how far to trust people and it isn't 100%,that is for our CREATOR.

OP
OP
nomad 11

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
Why did you put your trust in Drs. to fix you to begin with,see what happens when you put your trust in PEOPLE? I know how far to trust people and it isn't 100%,that is for our CREATOR.

i put my trust in the doctors because i thought you were praying for me ? in case you hav'nt received the news memo ? God hates me ! now you know

OP
OP
nomad 11

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used

i put my trust in the doctors because i thought you were praying for me ? in case you hav'nt received the news memo ? God hates me ! now you know

OP
OP
nomad 11

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
There is No hate in GOD.

yeah ! yeah ! tell me how does it feel to walk in my shoes ? how do my feet feel today ? as long as i have your attention could you tell me whats wrong with me medically ? i go to doctors and they give me pills for what ? pills pills and more pills. they must think thats the answer ? did'nt work though. now i'm fed up. stated up. unioned up. plain gave up

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
yeah ! yeah ! tell me how does it feel to walk in my shoes ? how do my feet feel today ? as long as i have your attention could you tell me whats wrong with me medically ? i go to doctors and they give me pills for what ? pills pills and more pills. they must think thats the answer ? did'nt work though. now i'm fed up. stated up. unioned up. plain gave up

What are your symptoms?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nomad 11, please keep religious comments out of posts.

OP
OP
nomad 11

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
What are your symptoms?

we covered this already. many many moons ago. or dont you recall ? i'm a zombie now. like theres any know cures for zombies ? well i know that one. but thats not an option right now ?

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
we covered this already. many many moons ago. or dont you recall ? i'm a zombie now. like theres any know cures for zombies ? well i know that one. but thats not an option right now ?

"voices"in your head one of them?

OP
OP
nomad 11

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
"voices"in your head one of them?

hmmmmm ! yes ! yes ! if you consider swearing and cussing the doctors and their pills every waking moment of the day. why did you ask that ? do you have a diagnosis ?

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
hmmmmm ! yes ! yes ! if you consider swearing and cussing the doctors and their pills every waking moment of the day. why did you ask that ? do you have a diagnosis ?

Drop the resentment and stop blaming others for the situation you are in,it only HURTS YOU..

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
With regards to religion in posts.I think everyone should believe in something. I believe I will have another coffee. :coffee2:

OP
OP
nomad 11

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
Drop the resentment and stop blaming others for the situation you are in,it only HURTS YOU..

no ! i wont. blame deserves to be placed. do you think the psychiatric field is with out blame ? whats you stand on this ? have you been harmed ? have you been betrayed or neglected ? i bet not. its always so easy to assume about others unless you've walked in their moccasins. i'm not ashamed anymore. the health system should be ashamed. i took the drug Seroquel for about 7 years. google it and see how amny class action lawsuits you can find attributed to it ? people died from this drug along with plenty of other ailments. was i informed of any of this at any point while taking it ? NO did it hurt you in any way ? NO am i right ? and nobody cares about me either. i have to live with the internal damage. not you. not the doctors. not the pharmaceutical company that produced this crap. they pedal this s_ _t drug against unsuspecting stupid people like me. so they make billions. and i'm not supposed to be pissed off ? the system is wacked in plain words. i guess you just dont grasp that

OP
OP
nomad 11

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
With regards to religion in posts.I think everyone should believe in something. I believe I will have another coffee. :coffee2:

well if thats all the medication you need ? thats a new one ? religion in a cup of coffee ? bless you

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread