"ELDERLY" men friends. Simplified Urine Test For Seniors.

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Go DECAFF, then... lose some weight.

Lose some weight? If I lose 5 more pounds I'll be skeletal......

I just drink water now, no alcohol in over a year.

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
well ? arent you going to tell us where we can obtain some of this ? or is it a big government secret ?i'm guessin it has multi uses ? like american drugs. and how much does this stuff cost ? for say a month supply ? and how do ya know how long to take it ?does it have any side effects ? if i think of any more ?'s i'll let ya know. thanks for sharin.

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
Well Pat, I'll give some history here.

For over 30 years I suffered from constant urinary infections. Doctor after doctor, many drugs, and nothing helped. It got to the point where I gave up, pee'd on my shoes a lot. Gotta pee like crazy and only a dribble, meanwhile sleeping at night was an issue.

And then, thank heavens for the internet - when it first became available to us lesser folks. Did a whole lot of research, and then stumbled on a cure based on Kai Kit Kwan - a Chinese herbal remedy.

One month later I was cured, and it hasn't returned in over 20 years now.

There are answers the medical community won't tell us about. Sometimes you just gotta walk away and find a different approach. I can pee and it doesn't hurt anymore!!! And I don't pee on my shoes anymore.

well ?.............................see my post

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
well ? arent you going to tell us where we can obtain some of this ? or is it a big government secret ?i'm guessin it has multi uses ? like american drugs. and how much does this stuff cost ? for say a month supply ? and how do ya know how long to take it ?does it have any side effects ? if i think of any more ?'s i'll let ya know. thanks for sharin.

https://www.dailynutriplus.com/produ...daa440#reviews

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This post reminded me of the times my Grandmother would come and visit. We would be watching some show and she would walk in and change the channel to The Lawrence Welk Show. At the start of the show, Lawrence would say something like, "We're going to get this show started, so everyone pee on your toes"!

lawrence welk.jpg

FloodcityTom

Jun 25, 2020
West Va
Detector(s) used
Whites, Fisher gold Bug, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
A word of advice Gentlemen, Quite some time ago I had trouble related to the prostrate....I went a Loooonnnnngggg time without doing the horizontal mombo. Oh My soldier would stand at attention no problem but the gun wouldn't fire....so to speak. Went to a Doctor who told me that you have to keep ejeculating to keep the prostrate healthy, when you stop for long periods, you develop some sort of infection that covers the membrane or opening where your semen flows. This is very common in men in their 40's early 50's when things begin to slow down in the bedroom. it can lead to prostrate cancer. He prescribed some pills to fight the infection and said you need to "release" quite often to keep from this happening again.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread