"ELDERLY" men friends. Simplified Urine Test For Seniors.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Avoid those lab tests and costly co-pays that your doctors tell you to get at Quest Diagnostics.

Simply go outside and pee in the front yard.

If ant's gather: DIABETES.

If you pee on your feet: PROSTATE

If it smells like a barbecue: CHOLESTEROL

If your wrist hurts when you shake it:
OSTEOARTHRITIS

If you return to your house with your *****
outside your pants: ALZHEIMER'S

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Deep, we may need to have a talk here.... :argue:

I've suspected I've had a prostrate problem for years! :o
I mean, they say the sign is having to pee a lot a night.... :dontknow:
Well, is it that half gal chocolate milk I jug or is it prostrate? :icon_scratch:
I refuse to give up my chocolate milk! Got to be prostrate. :tongue3:

While I've pee'd on my feet before, long time ago,
I contribute that more to drunk, than prostrate. js…. :drunken_smilie:

Can't think of a time, I've ever let my dick just hang all out.... :icon_scratch:
Maybe I already have allztimers, and just forgot where I put it. :dontknow: ;D

I'm sure you can understand, how I'm not sure about that advice up there,
as I'm left a little perplexed. :icon_scratch: :laughing7:

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Well Pat, I'll give some history here.

For over 30 years I suffered from constant urinary infections. Doctor after doctor, many drugs, and nothing helped. It got to the point where I gave up, pee'd on my shoes a lot. Gotta pee like crazy and only a dribble, meanwhile sleeping at night was an issue.

And then, thank heavens for the internet - when it first became available to us lesser folks. Did a whole lot of research, and then stumbled on a cure based on Kai Kit Kwan - a Chinese herbal remedy.

One month later I was cured, and it hasn't returned in over 20 years now.

There are answers the medical community won't tell us about. Sometimes you just gotta walk away and find a different approach. I can pee and it doesn't hurt anymore!!! And I don't pee on my shoes anymore.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Well , I may have problems.....But from the sounds of the neighbors yelling at me , my hearing ain't too bad yet.
Thanks for the idea Deep! Oh, oh, flashing lights out on the road now. I gotta go! (No , not that kinda gotta go. Oh wait, now I do gotta go again too.):laughing7:

outlaws15

Jul 1, 2020
Missouri
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As a young kid I would get bladder infections. Later in life I'm told it was actually prostate infections even at the young age.
Antibiotics always cleared it up. Never knew why it would get infected. I finally figured out if I drink a lot of milk over a small amount of time prostate got infected. Usual sign hurt to p then the blood. I stop the milk and problem goes away. Now regular milk doesn't agree with me so I've gone to lactose free and still haven't had problems even though I'll eat a lot of cereal. Maybe it is the lactose?

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Avoid those lab tests and costly co-pays that your doctors tell you to get at Quest Diagnostics.

OSTEOARTHRITIS

Baaa haha haa ha !! Thats great !!

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just don't use a public restroom due to covid - use the bushes! Apparently it aerosols in there.

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey Smokey, I live way up a forested holler with no near human neighbors.

Them bushes got bodily liquid less than an hour ago :)

I loving being/peeing in nature - it is almost complete freedom. I did go outside a few years ago and ran around the house naked - which resolved a long dream. Won't be doing that again, rocks & prickly plants spoiled that freedom.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Hey Smokey, I live way up a forested holler with no near human neighbors.hem bushes got bodily liquid less than an hour ago :)

I loving being/peeing in nature - it is almost complete freedom. I did go outside a few years ago and ran around the house naked - which resolved a long dream. Won't be doing that again, rocks & prickly plants spoiled that freedom.
-
BA HA HA HA! Naughty boy, you... wonder what the critters thought. :laughing7: (Singing) LET IT ALL HANG OUT! Chuck Berry's song MY/YOUR DING-A-
LING is also of note.

Last edited:

Doubter in MD

Bronze Member
Jan 18, 2013
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

OSTEOARTHRITIS

As far as Alzheimer's, I was told not to worry until you start to forget to UN-zip your pants.

T.C.

Bronze Member
May 17, 2012
Kalamity Falls, Orygun
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Smokey, I live way up a forested holler with no near human neighbors.

Them bushes got bodily liquid less than an hour ago :)

When my wife catches me taking a leak outside of my shop, she's always sayin,' "Why don't you go in the house?" I tell her, "the world is my personal urinal.":laughing7:

outlaws15

Jul 1, 2020
Missouri
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Funny in the 20 yrs we have lived here I have pissed inside the house about 100 times that i can remember.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Pee outside, and the dogs go NUTS! (NOT my "spot"); drove MY dog nuts when I played THAT game with her... we had one heck of a pissing contest. I won, because I was reloading... drinking water.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread