Hello Fresh - a good healthy idea for home bound seniors

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
https://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddr...m_source=geistm&utm_medium=content&c=3D-TB8UK

HelloFresh is The Healthy Little Secret Millennials Love

Scrolling through Instagram, you see plate after plate of delicious dinner. It's Wednesday. Something about this just doesn't make sense. How do all of your Instagram friends have the time to make food during the week?

The secret is in the kit. The meal kit.

Starting a meal kit delivery service can seem like a daunting task and a huge commitment, but it's actually designed to simplify your lifestyle by encouraging you to cook. One leader in the field, HelloFresh, is starting a craze among people who want to eat healthy but don't have the time to cook from scratch; it's their healthy little secret. Intrigued but don't know where to start? I have your most burning questions answered.

What Exactly Is A Meal Kit Delivery Company?

Meal Kit Delivery companies like HelloFresh send you a box with pre-portioned ingredients so you can make home cooked meals without trekking to the grocery store or measuring out ingredients. Their aim is to streamline the cooking process and prevent you from cooking the same couple of meals every week for years on end, or living off of takeout.

Follow this link to get $80 off including free shipping on the first box!

Why Do People Use It?

Plenty of people are traditional shoppers, who go to the grocery store, look up recipes online, and cook, but for many of us in this busy world, that's not a realistic option. If it's a choice between one hour of cooking or a takeout, some of us might choose takeout five days a week for the sheer sake of convenience. However, HelloFresh organizes the prep so all you have to do is throw it together in just 30 minutes. There's a sense of achievement in a home cooked meal you just can't get with takeout.

Is It Healthy?

Good question! Not only are the meals wholesome, but you can see the nutritional information and ingredients when choosing your recipes each week. Each recipe has three to four different fruits and vegetables and HelloFresh uses between 40 and 60 different types of produce each month! You'll get healthy meals and a huge variety in what you eat.

How Long Do The Meals Take To Cook?

30 minutes. No, really; we've tested it out on multiple occasions and while the cooking time varies for most companies, we found HelloFresh meals actually take just 30 minutes. That includes everything from start to finish, prep to table (for real, we promise). In about the same time it takes for takeout to arrive, HelloFresh allows you to learn new cooking skills and eat healthier. It's a win win in our book.

Follow this link to get $80 off including free shipping on the first box!

The important part. HelloFresh costs less than $10 per meal, and prices can go as low as $8.74 for the family plan (there's a vegetarian plan, too). For us, it's a fantastic value as we spend a fortune on takeout and this way we can eat things like steak or salmon on a Tuesday night. It eliminates the waste associated with buying large quantities of fresh foods and leaving half of them to go to bad, which in turn saves you money.
How Much Does It Cost?

Subscription? Am I Locked In?

No way! Everyone has a flexible lifestyle and HelloFresh knows this. You are never committed and can pause or cancel at any time which makes things super easy. You get a login where you can choose your recipes, select your delivery day, and pause or cancel if necessary.

Seems Like You're a Fan. Why?

I am, a big fan! It's such a convenient service and instead of stressing over dinner I have everything I need delivered to me and ready to go. I've learned so many new things and actually enjoy cooking now. I'm also being super healthy without even trying thanks to all the fresh ingredients. 3 months in and I just couldn't be happier with it. Give it a shot, you can thank me later!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread