Status
Not open for further replies.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
Please, only vote in poll if you or family member has had the virus. I have read that type O was least affected by the virus. A FB friend just came down with virus, she is type A.

TH,
An honest question concerning how to really know if someone has it, or has had it.
Unless I missed some breaking news, which is possible, I was under the impression that the tests are not conclusive.
Could be getting a false positive or false negative..... also, having some symptoms does not automatically mean you have something specific, only that you might.

If there is actually a way to know, I would be interested?
Sincerely,
Idahodutch

Edit: I have had some symptoms that could have been attributed to cv, but I did not get tested, just stayed home, etc.
I have type A.

Last edited:

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I haven't had any symptoms, was as of yesterday never exposed.

However, I just spent the entire day in a local hospital in Mt. Airy. Mom was EMS'd out of here this morning - just returned from there. So, I would venture that I've been exposed now.

At 94 years old, Mom was kicking & bitc***** all day to get the heck out of there. It wasn't Covid that got her hauled off to the hospital. So, she's also now exposed to the virus. Life continues and Mom is still with me.

Edit: Mom & I are both type 0

Last edited:

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

However, I just spent the entire day in a local hospital in Mt. Airy. Mom was EMS'd out of here this morning - just returned from there. So, I would venture that I've been exposed now.

At 94 years old, Mom was kicking & bitc***** all day to get the heck out of there. It wasn't Covid that got her hauled off to the hospital. So, she's also now exposed to the virus. Life continues and Mom is still with me.

Not a great way of spending the day.
Hope your Mom is recovering and all will be ok-94 yrs old is a milestone, and one has to be careful with the chance of catching anything.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
The true test of life?

A little bit ago Mom hollered up to me (I "live" upstairs where she owns the first floor). She'd made me breakfast!

I did wash all the dishes :) I was a dishwasher at a club in San Angelo, TX in a past life - that was probably the toughest and worst job I ever had - except the year I spent cleaning stalls on a horse farm in the early 70's.....

So, yesterday I brought her home from the hospital, and today here she is cooking breakfast for me! 94 years old....

How about today's generation? Will they have the toughness to do that?

Megalodon

Silver Member
May 13, 2018
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Tesoro Cibola
Tesoro Golden Sabre Plus
Garrett ADS Master Hunter 7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hope you both suffer no ill effects from your hospital visit. Even a hospital in Mayberry is no place to spend any time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread