Not open for further replies.

metrotec

Jan 5, 2020
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites, Radio Shack, Metrotec, peach tree fork
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Listen all you da. I'm on the list for the next round of shots, and I'm taking one. over 75, health problems.
DO YOU ACTUALLY think the Farma companies would risk bankruptcy putting a faulty vaccine out there. NO< NOT NADA.
A Small fever, 2-3 days feeling a little bad, beats the alternative, Death is forever. Understand.
All you naysayers; maybe I'll grow an extra eye ball, foot or extra testicles, whoopie, I'm jumping in the swimming hole and see how deep the water is.

Megalodon

Silver Member
May 13, 2018
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Tesoro Cibola
Tesoro Golden Sabre Plus
Garrett ADS Master Hunter 7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Listen all you da. I'm on the list for the next round of shots, and I'm taking one. over 75, health problems.
DO YOU ACTUALLY think the Farma companies would risk bankruptcy putting a faulty vaccine out there. NO< NOT NADA.
A Small fever, 2-3 days feeling a little bad, beats the alternative, Death is forever. Understand.
All you naysayers; maybe I'll grow an extra eye ball, foot or extra testicles, whoopie, I'm jumping in the swimming hole and see how deep the water is.

IMO, you are right to take it. No need to explain. I would do the same. Let's hope few politicians and CEOs cut in the line ahead of you. If they do, conk them on the head with your detector!

Duckshot

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
trapped on the earthly plane of causation
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

There is no risk of bankruptcy that I am aware of. From what I heard the same process used to expedite approval for use also absolves liability. If so, it's kind of like downhill skiing. Once you buy the lift ticket you are on your own.

PetesPockets55

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2013
Indian River Co., Fl
Detector(s) used
AT MAX & Carrot, Nokta Pulse Dice (:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I learnt something today and that is your VP is part of the health/medical staff.
Gee who knew:icon_scratch:
Unless the news wires are wrong-he rolled it up-got stuck.
Ahead of the line.....:thumbsup:

I believe that first responders and medical staff should be the first to get the vaccine and felt politicians should get it last.

Although I'm not a fan of the VP, I commend and applaud him for getting a shot to help convince at least some of this administrations most adamant supporters, that are against the vaccine, that it is ok to take it. This is one way we get to that magic number (+-70%?) of vaccinated individuals to gain some control over this pandemic.

I'm probably mistaken but I thought I heard last week that vaccines probably won't be available to regular folks until May or June because of the shear numbers of Americans needing to be vaccinated.

Duckshot

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
trapped on the earthly plane of causation
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not trying to be a downer but we should not be using doctors and nurses as guinea pigs. At least it should not be required of health care workers to get vaccinated. Because, IF this experimental vaccine is faulty we might not have anybody left to take care of sick people. And don't tell me the vaccine ain't experimental. The reason they don't know if the Pfizer vaccine is safe for pregnant women or not is because it has not even been nine months

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have 2 Conditions to Take it

1st. If they are willing to Give me a Notarized Sworn Statement that 30 days after the 2nd. Shot.
I Can throw away the Mask & Go anywhere I wish & Be immune from a-holes insisting I need one.

or 2 once I find out I'm the only one who Still hasn't taken it, If they are willing to Give me a Notarized Sworn Statement that 30 days after the 2nd. Shot.
I Can throw away the Mask & Go anywhere I wish & Be immune from a-holes insisting I need one.

I'll take the Shots

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeff, we will never be immune from a-holes. I have a couple bad allergies. That said, even though I'm over 65 now, and I really do think I had it in March-April, it will be weeks at least before I would be able to get a vaccine. If I decide to. I'm going to wait and see what happens to the first few rounds of guinea pigs. Also, in 2 months, did any of the people who got both shots then get the disease? That will be telling.

It may be covid burns out fairly fast, or it becomes like the seasonal flu or such and its around for decades. I certainly don't know. It's always something.

Xraywolf

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2005
MI USA
Detector(s) used
Ace 400, AT Pro, equinox 800, Simplex,Vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Most states are mandating that blacks and mexicans get priority on vaxx so us non black and mexican people will just have to wait at the end of the line, maybe by then it will be known if it will shrink your balls or allow you to be mind controlled by Bill Gates.

Me, I'd pass if offered, though I expect it to be common for many employers to force workers to get vaxx if they want to go to work. I think at this point it is not much beyond a hyped up snake oik serum, hope I'm wrong.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Most states are mandating that blacks and mexicans get priority on vaxx so us non black and mexican people will just have to wait at the end of the line, maybe by then it will be known if it will shrink your balls or allow you to be mind controlled by Bill Gates.

Me, I'd pass if offered, though I expect it to be common for many employers to force workers to get vaxx if they want to go to work. I think at this point it is not much beyond a hyped up snake oik serum, hope I'm wrong.
JEEPERS!

Xraywolf

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2005
MI USA
Detector(s) used
Ace 400, AT Pro, equinox 800, Simplex,Vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The more who refuse the vaccine will leave more for those who want it. I like that.
Don......

Don't hold your breath - I don't want one and would likely refuse if offered, but I'm a white male under 55, last in line anyhow apparently.
So just because I refuse doesn't mean your odds are better of getting poked with globalist serum.

I am an essential worker however [construction, been working right through the kung flu] so I might have to make a choice of getting a jab of serum or not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread