Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Just found out I can't edit my post after 3 days. That sucks! Please go to the shipwreck forum, "Salvor 6 In Honduras" thread and delete the picture of the boat in the first post. This is by request of the boat owner.

sphillips

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2008
Western NC
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Trying to upload a pic from my mac desktop to a private message but when I click the upload icon it only gives the option of uploading a url

Tangelone

Nov 30, 2017
Lakewood, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Having trouble finding the area where its discussed how to change your "avatar" picture I believe it's called. The small picture under your username.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Having trouble finding the area where its discussed how to change your "avatar" picture I believe it's called. The small picture under your username.
It is found in your profile. Can't change it using phone ap, have to use pc, or use phone browser like a desktop pc by accessing TNet from Browser window.

Click on your name, you will see a pencil on left side, click it it leads you to the edit Windows, avatar is in the left middle.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread