Changing Name???

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is there anyway to change my name on here.
Thanks
Bushape

yes, hit report post (black triangle left side below your post) and tell us what name you want to change to so we have a record of it and the admins will change it...

DigitNY

Jan 1, 2013
Cortlandt NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab 305, Fisher CZ70 Pro, Garrett pro point
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Change name, been trying to figure out for a long time, for some reason I couldn't use my original tag or I had trouble entering, this is my utube tag and what I would like to use. : DigitNY

BVI Hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 8, 2013
VIRGIN ISLANDS
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
AT Pro
SEA HUNTER 2
Garrett Pro Pointer
Ghost Amphibian Headphones
Vibra Probe 580
Vibra Tector 730
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
yes, hit report post (black triangle left side below your post) and tell us what name you want to change to so we have a record of it and the admins will change it...

I tried that and nothing happened?? :dontknow:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Change name, been trying to figure out for a long time, for some reason I couldn't use my original tag or I had trouble entering, this is my utube tag and what I would like to use. : DigitNY

Wheels your request is waiting on admins forum to have name changed since you sent report.....You just turned in the request, it can take upto 24 hours to get it completed...

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I tried that and nothing happened?? :dontknow:

Johnsas your is also on admin forum waiting for the change..... You sent request on a report that had a several posts in it so it was missed at first.....

Best to do it on a "report post of yours" with just your request or only a small post in it so it isnt burried in the report.. Your name change is just waiting on admins, it was posted on admin forum after they left site, so give it another 12 hours or so,...

BVI Hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 8, 2013
VIRGIN ISLANDS
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
AT Pro
SEA HUNTER 2
Garrett Pro Pointer
Ghost Amphibian Headphones
Vibra Probe 580
Vibra Tector 730
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Johnsas your is also on admin forum waiting for the change..... You sent request on a report that had a several posts in it so it was missed at first.....

Best to do it on a "report post of yours" with just your request or only a small post in it so it isnt burried in the report.. Your name change is just waiting on admins, it was posted on admin forum after they left site, so give it another 12 hours or so,...

Thanks!!!

DigitNY

Jan 1, 2013
Cortlandt NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab 305, Fisher CZ70 Pro, Garrett pro point
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you very much, that was really quick. :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread