AT Pro
SEA HUNTER 2
Garrett Pro Pointer
Ghost Amphibian Headphones
Vibra Probe 580
Vibra Tector 730
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It seems that within all the different sections here (CRH, MD, prospecting, ship wrecks etc) there are a few key members who either make regular cool finds, have great info to pass on, or generally post super interesting threads -

so I wondered, is there not a feature where a member could "follow" another (or more) members, so that when they post, the followers get a notice?

just a thought! as I often miss have to trawl thru dozens of threads / posts in the hope I have not missed a real gem! :thumbsup:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Hmm. Stalkin huh? l.o.l.. If I post on a thread it becomes subscribed to. By clicking on quick links on tool bar at top of page subscribed threads show up.
Contacts worth a study too. I clicked on your name and added you as a contact. Now when quick links is hit it shows contacts option allowing me to go to your profile page and click on your posts to ,ahem ,see what you been posting where.

Last edited:
OP
OP
BVI Hunter

BVI Hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 8, 2013
VIRGIN ISLANDS
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
AT Pro
SEA HUNTER 2
Garrett Pro Pointer
Ghost Amphibian Headphones
Vibra Probe 580
Vibra Tector 730
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hmm. Stalkin huh? l.o.l.. If I post on a thread it becomes subscribed to. By clicking on quick links on tool bar at top of page subscribed threads show up.
Contacts worth a study too. I clicked on your name and added you as a contact. Now when quick links is hit it shows contacts option allowing me to go to your profile page and click on your posts to ,ahem ,see what you been posting where.

I'm off to get a restraing order :laughing7:

Last edited:

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know what you are saying though. A few members have really helped my game with sharing tricks of the trade. Especially the cleaning and preservation.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions