HAPPY TO BE HERE!

roz55

Sep 9, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning, Firstly, after visiting and enjoying this terrific site, I've become a member! If I may, I need help in determining if this is an original, Continental army uniform button. It is silver, has a diameter of 34.05 mm and an exact weight of 9.68 grams. I received it in it's current cleaned condition. However, still remaining is dirt and grime caked between the 'USA' letters, and around the base of the shank on the back. I have Mr Albert's book, but this particular button is not listed. Any response, regardless of its opinion, would be greatly appreciated. Kindly yours, roz55.... Unfortunately, after several earnest attempts, I've failed to post photos of the same.

OP
OP
R

roz55

Sep 9, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Also, I should have included; the design appears to be that of Mr Albert's GI 1 A. a monogram of the initials U S A, but, again, in silver with a much larger diameter of 34 mm.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Roz check out some of the other sections and practice posting picture. Then post it in the what is it section for a positive I.D. We are glad you joined and welcome aboard!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread