How do you give likes, banners noteworthy etc on an ad app?

Turbo21

Bronze Member
Jun 24, 2014
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eurotek pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anyone how to gives likes etc on iPad treasure net app?? Thanks

I use the app in the iPhone. And I don't think it's possible. Any time I want to vote banner I have to log in via the web

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use Note3 and Tapatalk ap,, there are icons at top of App that gives thumbs up and you can also report post for banner, or for rule violation by clicking on options upper right..

Irishgoldhound

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2013
🥇 Banner finds
Anyone else experiencing trouble posting a new thread on Beach And Shallow Water? I can reply to threads but can't start a new one. ???

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone else experiencing trouble posting a new thread on Beach And Shallow Water? I can reply to threads but can't start a new one. ???
I just started a new thread using my smartphone what are you using to start new threads?

Irishgoldhound

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2013
🥇 Banner finds
I phone 4s. I can respond and reply to threads and start other threads in other areas but not to Breach and shallow water. When I click on new thread the subject will come up with the icon flashing in the subject bar and then my phone won't allow me to type.

Turbo21

Bronze Member
Jun 24, 2014
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eurotek pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Are you using an iPhone? Since I upgraded to ios8 I cannot start new threads from the app. I have to go to the web and start them that way

Bob

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is an issue with IPhones that are using IOS 8. Problem isn't on TN side, it has to do with the Apples IOS 8. on bulletin format forums....Apple is aware of it....

Sell your IPhone and buy an Android phone....[emoji12] .... Just kidding..

We are waiting on Apple to put out a patch to fix it since nothing we can do on our end.

Until then you can Google TreasureNet.Com on your phone and select "desktop version" and work around it that way, it looks and works just like a desktop pc...

Last edited:

Irishgoldhound

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2013
🥇 Banner finds
Thanks Guys! I just updated a couple days ago so that explains my problem. Shouldn't have did the update. My phone sucks now!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread