I GET BY WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM MY FREINDS.

sutphin

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2013
brunswick md
Detector(s) used
WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
MODERATOR YOU MAY MOVE THIS TO ITS PROPER PLACE THANKS. I GUESS SOME PEOPLE DONOT UNDERSTAND OR DONT WANT TO UNDERSTAND OR PLAIN OUT DONT GET IT. AS FOR SOME OF YOU NEW MEMBERS I USE CAPS FOR A REASON NOT TO OFFEND ANYONE AND I LIKE TO THROW IN A LITTLE SIDE HUMOR THAT I FEEL HURTS NO ONE AND IT MAYBE A LITTLE OVERBOARD ON THE SUBJECT FOR VEIW BUT ALL AND ALL IM AS SERIOUS ABOUT THE FINDS AS EVERYONE ELSE. IF ANYONE HAS A COMPLAINT GO TO THE MODERATOR OF YOUR CHOICE FOR I HAVE ALREADY PUT THIS OUT TO 2 PEOPLE ALL READY. I DONT FEEL LIKE GOING THRU THIS AGAIN HOW ABOUT A LITTLE UNDERSTANDING AND IF YOU WANT TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT MY TYPING REASON I WOULD BE MORE THAN GLAD TO ANSWER. AS FOR THE ONE WHO SEEMS A LITTLE ANNOYED CHILL FELLA AND BE GLAD THAT YOU DONT HAVE MY PROBLEM.??????

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TreasureNet - Rules

[SIZE=+1] FORUM GUIDELINES

[/SIZE] Don't "SHOUT" in large type. Use bold, red, or other special type only when necessary. (Exception: birthday greetings, special congratulations, etc.)

of course there are exceptions. but if you break the rules.you should be willing to accept the fact that some don't like exceptions that are not to their
own advantage .

just saying perhaps a little bit of understanding and compromise is needed on both sides of the issue

Swaveab

Jul 21, 2015
Southwest PA
Detector(s) used
Safari
Primary Interest:
Other
sutphin,
have you considered all lower case. people will complain still, but at least you would not be interpreted as shouting. i did this lower case as an exception to what i will normally do here.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread