American Digger magazine

Duker

Jan 25, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Has anyone on this site had problems with receiving the above magazines? I paid for a year's subscription last year and only got half of the year's issues. I am short issues 3, 4, And 5 for 2016. The previous year I was short one or two but they corrected that claiming post office problems. This year I received a notice for 2017 magazines dues. I sent an email advising of last year's shortage but received no reply. Attempts at telephoning proved nil, stating that the mail box was full. I received Western and Eastern treasure mags as regular as clockwork with no missed issues. I like the American Digger mag but dealing with them has become a problem. It is doubtful that i will renew my subscription for 2017. Just wondering whether or not anyone else has the same problem. Thanks in advance. Duker.

choppadude

Dec 23, 2012
Twin Tiers NY
Detector(s) used
XP Deus X2, CTX 3030, E Trac, T2, AT Pro, AKA Sorex, Makro Kruzer, Minelab GP3500, Nokta Impact
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been thinking about a subscription myself but I am going to hold off for now. No sense in spending money if you are not going to get what you pay for. The lack of response is what really would bother me.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I only ever bothered with American Digger the First year.
although it was a well Made. Heavy stock Magazine.
and I did get all 12 issues with no problem.
it felt more like a Club Magazine.
Like you needed to be in a clique to be in it. :dontknow:
Of course first year, not as many contributors could have been the reason.

I've had problems with Lost Treasure & the Post office.
they usually came all dog eared , covers ripped.
occasionally I get a Sample 2 Month Subscription to see if they Finally started
wrapping them in Plastic but not Yet :(

so I stick to Western & Eastern Magazine.
They come in clear Plastic & rarely get lost in the mail

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some time ago, I would receive "American Digger", I thought it was a GREAT magazine, but then they just "Disappeared", I thought they went out of business. This had to have been a couple of years ago, at least. Can't remember if I had received all the issues I had coming or not. It's just Western/Eastern and Lost Treasure now.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread