Repling to posts
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By sprailroad

Thread: Repling to posts

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

May 2005
    St. Louis, missouri
    4561 times

Repling to posts

I keep getting a error when repling or "likeing " a comment. The message says that I nee to reload my window. I did many times and still it sometimes wont post my reply even though I see it when I hit "submit new thread" and soon afterwards my post is gone BUT I see where someone has "liked" my post and itll show up on my likes BUT NOT on the thread that I posted it to. This is the only site I'm having this problem. WHAT am I doing wrong?

us
    sprailroad

Jan 2017
    Grants Pass, Oregon
    Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800.
    3055 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Am I right? that when you post a "Reply", you than hit "submit new thread"?. What I've learned is, if wanting to post a reply, you first hit the reply to thread, or the small reply button? on the bottom of any one post you are reading, than after typing your reply , hit the POST QUICK REPLY button. If you are hitting the submit new thread button, your reply will go blank, and you will need to start over again. ALSO, I have learned that when logging in, check the "Save?" box. The Post Quick Reply is located beneath where you typed your response, lower right hand side. Not sure I helped, or made it worst.
    russau likes this.

May 2005
    St. Louis, missouri
    4561 times
    Yep that's what Ive done ! Im surprised that this post stayed up! Most go away to ? Ill even "like" your reply to see if it stays there. Thanks for your help.

Dec 2003
    Western Schuylkill County Tower City
    2 MINELAB EXPLORER SE PRO's .......3 Garrett Pro Pointers…… Sovereign XS-2 Pro ....... 2 Sovereign GT's
    36782 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    try logging out cleaning your cache and cookies and logging back in.
    if people are liking your post it must be there

us
    We Build, We Fight!

Aug 2007
    Santa Cruz, CA.
    ML Sov GT; Whites MXT & Surf PI Pro
    1016 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Reimerr View Post
    'd say,according to the Instagram itself, it will cost around 24 hours to get back to comment or like pictures once you have been blocked. that is what they say but for some people, it takes longer than that.
    Huh?!!?
    SeabeeRon Santa Cruz,CA.

Sponsored Links