Having trouble reading threads

digginintn

Greenie
Sep 21, 2012
I don't know what's going on. Most of the posts that I click on jump straight to "end". Some will let me go back to the beginning and read some of the threads but many will not. I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S6 that I don't fully understand how to use.
Anyone have any ideas on what I'm doing wrong or not doing? Any help would be truly appreciated! This is very frustrating!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Sorry you are experiencing some problems. You didn't indicate what application you were using to access TNet. So, for now - take a look at Anyone having trouble with TNET app on Android? (Aug 28, 2016, 10:59 PM) for now.

TNet app no longer supported by company who wrote the app, there have been issues on phone and tablet apps recently used to access TNent and have advised Admins...

You might give Tapatalk a ride and see how it works for ya.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like your using the TreasureNet app, it is no longer supported by developer, if you are then switch to tapatalk.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions