Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I no longer receive e-mails for my subscribed threads. Re booted, cleared cookies, hit the "instantly by e-mail" button 3-4 times. Is there a limit to the number of subscribed threads you can have? I have tried everything.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I no longer receive e-mails for my subscribed threads. Re booted, cleared cookies, hit the "instantly by e-mail" button 3-4 times. Is there a limit to the number of subscribed threads you can have? I have tried everything.

I've had that happen several times,then you go to My Threads..Subscribed,eventually it fixed it self.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Sorry for the problem - ADMIN has been notified.

JohnDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 1, 2012
Austin, TX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I checked and the server is sending them and they are being accepted as DELIVERED. So charter is either dumping them on the floor, or putting them in some type of spam box... but charter is getting them.

OP
OP
Oregon Viking

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I checked and the server is sending them and they are being accepted as DELIVERED. So charter is either dumping them on the floor, or putting them in some type of spam box... but charter is getting them.

Thank you. I can't figure it out, dumped all security, reinstalled/configured Thunderbird...

OP
OP
Oregon Viking

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Did you go to the Thunderbird "Account Settings" and see if you accidentally setup a Junk Folder?

I set up Thunderbird so as I can see every email...junk or not. But I decided to look at .. what did I change last, what did I add/change? Webroot internet security, a free firewall malware program that was included with my daughter's new mac book...I'm not a fan of Mac but it is screaming fast, incident free. That was it! I disabled Webroot and that fixed my subscription problem. Thanks guys! I learned..

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I set up Thunderbird so as I can see every email...junk or not. But I decided to look at .. what did I change last, what did I add/change? Webroot internet security, a free firewall malware program that was included with my daughter's new mac book...I'm not a fan of Mac but it is screaming fast, incident free. That was it! [FONT=&quot]I disabled Webroot and that fixed my subscription problem[/FONT]. Thanks guys! I learned..
questions.gif
Dang - who would have thought! I did a quick search on blocked email and WebRoot and BINGO - a bunch of chatter about blocking mail - never would have thought that...

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread