• hobbies 014.jpg
    hobbies 014.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 707

Kiwijohn

Dec 10, 2008
New Zealand
Detector(s) used
X-Terra 705 Excalibur 1000 Garrett Pro Pointer
Awesome work with the wood and the iron!
Would love to see a pic with the motive power attached.
How many horsepower?

OP
OP
truckinbutch

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
This is Dad driving his last team ,a pair of Suffolks that we raised ant trained , hauling 4 generations of the family with me on the back .

Attachments

• hobbies 019.jpg
    hobbies 019.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 485

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's really neat...impressive workmanship. I love that last pic with the team hooked up, looks likes a family fun ride.

:wink: RR

OP
OP
truckinbutch

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
River Rat said:
That's really neat...impressive workmanship. I love that last pic with the team hooked up, looks likes a family fun ride.

:wink: RR
It was a grand day . WV Draft Horse and Mule Association spring ride on our farm and surrounding area 4 years ago . We had 14 wagons and 30 or so outriders . Daddy was the 'stud duck' at the head of the train with his brand new wagon . He 's 82 now and sold what he says is his last team this past year although he is still feeding 50 head of cattle every day .
Thanks all for the posts .

OP
OP
truckinbutch

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
COUNTRY GIRL said:
Butch, Have you been hanging out with my Hubby? :D Awesome thing you did for your Dad! :thumbsup:
Not to put a name and a face to him . Been treated mighty well by folks from your part of the country during my traveling years .
Jim

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
truckinbutch said:
COUNTRY GIRL said:
Butch, Have you been hanging out with my Hubby? :D Awesome thing you did for your Dad! :thumbsup:
Not to put a name and a face to him . Been treated mighty well by folks from your part of the country during my traveling years .
Jim

Jim, Most folks in this neck of the wood are just plain good country Folk, I'd be dissapointed to hear otherwise. Did you work construction up here, pipeline? You and the Hubby would get along fabulously with your building talents. :thumbsup:

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That wagon is a beauty and I love it even more all hooked up to the team! Looks like some kinda great family fun, what I wouldn't do to have a picnic out in that! :icon_sunny:

OP
OP
truckinbutch

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Mental Granny said:
That wagon is a beauty and I love it even more all hooked up to the team! Looks like some kinda great family fun, what I wouldn't do to have a picnic out in that! :icon_sunny:
What goes round comes round ....Old Dog done bought you a ticket on that ride . Just give me a little notice before you wish to cash in your ticket .
Jim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions