spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know much about show poultry, but I do like eating them :laughing9: That is one heck of a different hobby. May I ask, the ones that aren't cut out for show, are they are the next days menu????
You also have to have the patience of a saint, it must take years to breed a winner. :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
Piepstokloper

Piepstokloper

Dec 12, 2009
Groningen
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola Modified and Tesoro Cibola Hollandia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
spartacus53 said:
I don't know much about show poultry, but I do like eating them :laughing9: That is one heck of a different hobby. May I ask, the ones that aren't cut out for show, are they are the next days menu????
You also have to have the patience of a saint, it must take years to breed a winner. :icon_thumleft:
Mostly when the chicks are hatched I can alredy disidet who,s fitt for show later on, the rest will be food for our German Shepperd.
When some adult fowls have not make it to a winner, they will be sold.
Now and then some of that fowls will be eaten by us.
Thanks for your replie. :icon_thumleft:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Eem-Piem said:
spartacus53 said:
Mostly when the chicks are hatched I can alredy disidet who,s fitt for show later on, the rest will be food for our German Shepperd.
When some adult fowls have not make it to a winner, they will be sold.
Now and then some of that fowls will be eaten by us.
Thanks for your replie. :icon_thumleft:

Is there any money in this, or just for pride? I would guess that you have to have a keen eye to spot any imperfections in a baby chick. Well, if nothing else your eggs and dinners are a stone throw away.

You may want to start looking into show cattle, I would love to have some fresh fillet Mignon.

OP
OP
Piepstokloper

Piepstokloper

Dec 12, 2009
Groningen
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola Modified and Tesoro Cibola Hollandia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes Spartacus, there is some money involved, the ones that aren,t sufficient for the next Poultryshow will be soled for 50euro a pice.
No we haven,t have place to race any catlle.
Thank for your replie. :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread