Anybody play guitar? - Page 5
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Anybody play guitar?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member
    us
    Wolf Pack!

Jan 2014
    Brookings-Harbor Oregon
    Bounty hunter gold digger Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats Keene A52P Blue Bowl Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
    11685 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold Itch View Post
    That's a nice collection you have there.
    Thank you!
    I have a few more but they are either awaiting repair and/or parts. fret jobs or assembly.

Freedom is something that dies unless it's used.

Time is like a river. You cannot touch the same water twice, because the flow that has passed will never pass again. Enjoy every moment of your life.

A student said to his master, "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?"
    The master replied, "It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than to be a gardener in a war."

Charter Member
    us
    Wolf Pack!

Jan 2014
    Brookings-Harbor Oregon
    Bounty hunter gold digger Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats Keene A52P Blue Bowl Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
    11685 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold Itch View Post
    I am in to Early Elvis/Scotty Moore sun records and Rockabilly and Country and some other types of music, But Rockabilly is my thing and Country Swing hence why I play a Gretsch,

I have wanted a Gretsch for 0ver 36 years so I could not hold back any more and I bought 3 last year, But it was Eddie Cochran's Guitar and Duane Eddy's Twang that got me Hooked So naturally I bought The Eddie Cochran Signature series and it sounds exactly like his and with that Gibson Pickup it sounds just like Scotty Moore's 295 that he plated on Elvis's Early Sun Records, It don't get any better than that,

Attachment 1377526

Attachment 1377527

Attachment 1377528

Attachment 1377529
    Sweet!!!!

Freedom is something that dies unless it's used.

Time is like a river. You cannot touch the same water twice, because the flow that has passed will never pass again. Enjoy every moment of your life.

A student said to his master, "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?"
    The master replied, "It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than to be a gardener in a war."

Dec 2014
    TDI SL 12"DF+7.5"DF, GMT, MXT All Pro, Whites ProStar Phones, Whites Bullseye II
    196 times
    I still have not removed the plastic protection from the pick guards of my Guitars, Like I said I can get Eddie's sound and Scotty's sound and also the same sound as The Stray Cats Song " I won't Stand in your way", Eddie Cochran really knew something about sound when he changed the front pickup, because that Guitar has some serious punch and yet every classic 50's / 60's sound is hidden in there, I have owned just about every famous model of Guitar ever made and this one has to be the best by a huge margin.
    Oregon Viking likes this.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Sponsored Links