Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy Thanksgiving to you also, hope you have a great time and lots of good food!!!! Enjoy!

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sage words CoilyGirl. If I have a glass first, I won't mind what they are saying and they won't be able to decipher what I'm babbling about...just may work!
Happy Thanksgiving to all, RGINN, your in our thoughts.

SoCalBeachScanner

Aug 17, 2013
Coastal Orange County, CA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATX, AT Pro, ProPointer, and a weirdly good sense of direction
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
-
Even though the White House want's everyone to discuss around the Turkey table about their kids signing up for ObamaCare? This is TRUE!!

Have a Great Thankgiving!!

OP
OP
CoilyGirl

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
-
Even though the White House want's everyone to discuss around the Turkey table about their kids signing up for ObamaCare? This is TRUE!!

Have a Great Thankgiving!!
Uh,I don't think so,lol! Let the wine start flowing! RJC the traffic is horrible everywhere it seems,it's taking forever for our son to make it from Athens,Georgia.Everyone be safe and be well.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
RJC the traffic is horrible everywhere it seems

Thats why I turned around and came home lol.I had 200 miles to go.It would of turned into a 5 or 6 hour quest.

surf

Silver Member
Jan 10, 2013
Detector(s) used
seeing eye shovel
Primary Interest:
Other
May all your dinners be delicious, your conversations spirited, and those postprandial activities, ever so bracing!

Cover-580.jpg

MickeyMaguire

Apr 26, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-Pro, Ace 300, Ace 250, PP-AT, PP II, F-Pulse
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Turkey Day, early AM. All the participants in our family gathering are looking forward to mirth and merriment... except the turkey. He was not given the choice to opt out. We are carnivores and he shall be given the utmost care as we slide his little carcass into the oven. And I will have no regrets as I chaw his flanks, and perhaps a leg. Not all treasure is buried. How lucky we are to be in a place where food is abundant and can be openly shared with family and friends.

Blessings to all.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread