A friends lost gold ring. (Appreciation E-Mail from ring owner added)

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Got a call from a friend to let me know the bad luck he had today. He, and his wife were out feeding some wild animal, and he slung his gold, and diamond ring off his finger into the ditch. I offered to help him find the ring. Today after the storm passed we went to the area, and behold the ditch was full of water. We searched everywhere we could, and bless pat I found the ring. Talk about happy. We were both happy. Didn't get any pictures, but I thought it was a great find today.

Attachments

• Appreciation Letter.jpg
    Appreciation Letter.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 325

THingfool

Feb 7, 2009
NE Indiana
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark,1280-x,Cortes, White's 6DB
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Re: A friends lost gold ring.

Always a pleasure to return a lost ring. WTG. Good job :thumbsup: HH

Ed

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

You sure made his day! It's good that he knew the approximate location of where the ring landed. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Old River

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

I was afraid the ring was going to be in the water. It came a flood that morning, and there was from a foot to two foot of water in most of the ditch. We were lucky it didn't go that far in the ditch.

OP
OP
Old River

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Added E-mail to my post from friend that the ring belonged to.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread