๐Ÿ† HONORABLE MENTION Another returned ring.

TCAWarriors

Apr 7, 2012
East Tennessee
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E trac, Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After searching a garden spot for about 3-4 days I found a wedding band which was list over 30 year ago. I was given permission to search by the owner who mentioned, "I lost my wedding band over 30 years ago in case you find it."
To be honest I had gotten digging old fuses and was about to give up when I hit a soils nickel signal and there it was. I returned it yesterday to the widow lady at church and I was thrilled. With tears in her eyes she told me and the group who had surrounded us that she never thought she would see it again.

By the way I was also rewarded with five silvers along with the 40+ electrical fuses.

Thanks for reading

Last edited by a moderator:

Chuck In Oregon

Jun 16, 2004
Cottage Grove, Oregon
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, CZ-20, Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Well done. Congratulations. It's hard to beat the feeling of restoring a treasured item to an owner who thought she'd never again see it. I see you were nicely rewarded with some silver as well. What a great day.

Don't know what it was with throwing old fuses out in the yard. I've found a bunch myself lately.

Chuck

Wily Dunk

Sep 12, 2012
Shelby, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro - Ground EFX TC1X Treasure Commander Si Robertson Signature Edition - BH Pioneer 202 - RS Micronta 4003 -
Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Garrett Edge Digger - Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Greta find and return TCAWarriors...Think about that feeling you got when you returned the ring and then multiply it by ten for the feeling the lady had when you returned it to her.. KARMA will reward you. :icon_thumleft:

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice return that should be an Honorable mention badge for you. Wonderful to return an item that had so much meaning. Nice job sir!!!

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome... Doing the right thing always pays off, even if it is just a little good luck for the next hunt... Congrats..

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread