πŸ† HONORABLE MENTION First gold ring and 6th IH (update with Return)

OP
OP
rodarian

rodarian

Jul 20, 2014
upstate New York
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, ACE250, Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I never even thought about that, slink. It is the biggest church with the largest congregation in town, though...:occasion14:

slink

Dec 12, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I never even thought about that, slink. It is the biggest church with the largest congregation in town, though...:occasion14:

Its nice when a detectorist can reunite a lost item with its owner.The owner tells friends and family and our image is just a little better.In your case everything is multiplyed old ring long lost the subject of a sermon at a local church.It cast metal detecting in a good light in front of a large group of people all at the same time.Lets face it threre will be many rings that locating the owner is just not possible doesnt hurt to give back the ones we can find owners.

OP
OP
rodarian

rodarian

Jul 20, 2014
upstate New York
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I couldn't agree more. It's funny because I am referred to as "The guy that is always metal detecting" and now they get to put a name with my face. Makes it a little more personal, which I like. Thanks for the kind words.

Seek Ye First

Sep 23, 2014
Central Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You should ask your neighbor if her Church records their sermons (mine does). If so, ask her to obtain a copy of that week's sermon for you. It'd be interesting to hear how your story was portrayed to the congregation. :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
rodarian

rodarian

Jul 20, 2014
upstate New York
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's an interesting thought, seek. My wife says that she's not sure if the catholic religion does that but i am going to ask because, i agree with you and I would like to see how my story was relayed to the congregation.
Thank you for that idea.:thumbsup:

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Great find and return, thank you for sharing.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread