Jan 2, 2005
Western PA
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
An older guy contacted me a couple of months ago about looking for a wedding band he lost in his yard or garden last year while he was working, so we made a plan to take a look around for it before Christmas. He ended up having emergency stomach surgery in the meantime and we put it on the back burner, but I heard from him last week. He's up and about again so I went over to his house today with my detector and we ended up finding his ring in the back yard after a short hunt. Not a bad afternoon, and as a bonus he's hoping his wife will start speaking to him again!

Actually, as a thank you he got me permission to hunt his son's 1880s farm house about a half hour from here when the weather warms up. He says he's always been interested in detecting but never tried it, so I'm going to take my Ace 250 with us when we go down once the weather warms back up so he can look around too.

Attachments

• 14k band.jpg
    14k band.jpg
    712.3 KB · Views: 139

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
An older guy contacted me a couple of months ago about looking for a wedding band he lost in his yard or garden last year while he was working, so we made a plan to take a look around for it before Christmas. He ended up having emergency stomach surgery in the meantime and we put it on the back burner, but I heard from him last week. He's up and about again so I went over to his house today with my detector and we ended up finding his ring in the back yard after a short hunt. Not a bad afternoon, and as a bonus he's hoping his wife will start speaking to him again!

Actually, as a thank you he got me permission to hunt his son's 1880s farm house about a half hour from here when the weather warms up. He says he's always been interested in detecting but never tried it, so I'm going to take my Ace 250 with us when we go down once the weather warms back up so he can look around too.

You gotta love that Karma? Nice job buddy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good job the amount of money you could have gotten for that would not be worth how good it feels to return it ,when that person appreciates it good job Thanks for sharing the post!!!

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Honorable Mention I forgot I think anyway my votes in for you!!!! Tommy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread