Found a 64 Rosie

AzHal

May 14, 2007
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
I walked over from my office to the local Grocery Store to get a soda and a can of Copenhagen. I always check the coin star when I go in and as I was approaching it I noticed a dime on the floor. So of course I picked it up, now in this market is the bank that I bank at and they always get a smirk on their face when I walk in. They know that I am heading to the Coinstar first, so anyways I can't read the date on the dime and I go to the teller that I normally deal with and ask him to read it. He says " It's a 1964" my reply "Bull are you kidding me?" " No, Why?". " Oh no reason other than that is the year I was born" and it is not.
So anyways this is the first Silver I found on the floor anywhere where so many people have walked by and were to busy to bend over and pick up a dime.

TXPIRATE

Aug 21, 2003
S.E. TEXAS
Detector(s) used
" Bounty Hunter IV Tracker
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good fine always nice to find silver.

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
last night in the coin star reject chute are only 2 cents, of course I grab them. How know maybe they were indians rejected by the machine. Nope just memorials but both were copper.

Do you think coinstar now rejects copper coins.

I called the machine coinstar but now remember it was not green, so off brand machine.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread