Found an iPhone 4G!

brendan1414

Apr 9, 2011
I had been out on the golf course for a high school match, and as i was walking to my ball, i noticed a flashy looking square, i walk over to it and its an iphone 4g. I honestly didnt think about keeping it, and immediately dialed the "dad" number in the phone, and the kid came and got it back from me. Its a nice feeling to return something to the original owner.

Tigger

Mar 6, 2011
N Central Fla
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good for you!! I've returned two phones to people, it's just the right thing to do. But you still deserve some atta-boy icons: :icon_thumright: :hello2: :icon_thumleft:

Tigger

OP
OP
brendan1414

brendan1414

Apr 9, 2011
Oddly enough, i just got a great deal on an iPhone 4 my buddy was looking to get rid of for $150! strange how things work out

Emperor Findus Cladius

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2004
TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision/V3 Spectra, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hopefully the fella who lost it at least said thanks.

Sluice Box

Jan 1, 2012
The cold north
Detector(s) used
ACE 150, ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah I actually found a brand new HTC smart phone, not to sure which edition it was at a self check-out register at wal-mart behind the counter on the floor. Turned it in, honestly didn't want to keep, so hopefully who's ever it was they get it back. Didn't seem to be like it was down there for to long either, since it had almost full battery life, yeah I had to at least check if it worked ;)

Sluice Box

colorado14ers

Bronze Member
Jul 3, 2010
Naples, Fl
Detector(s) used
whites M6, Surfmaster PI
good job on the return! if i lost my iphone, id have a heart attack so i can imagine how the kid felt :laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread