Apr 4, 2009
Hardyville, KY
Detector(s) used
garrett A.T. gold

Other detectors: fisher F2/ Garrett ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20's found on the ground!

The best eyeball find my wife actually found about 4 years ago. She worked at a women's clothing s tore called Cato. She had went outside to get into her car, and right beside the left rear tire laid some money folded up nicely. Together. She picked I t up and as she unfolded the money, 4 twenty dollar bills were revealed!!! Someone must have been upset but we sure was'nt
;D

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: 20's found on the ground!

Last years total of money found above the ground for me was $72.50,mostly all coins,except for a $20 bill blowing down the street.
My wife says I have a sickness :laughing7: ,whenever we're out walking the dog my eyes are always scanning the ground for coins :laughing7:.

OP
OP
olekyground

olekyground

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2009
Hardyville, KY
Detector(s) used
garrett A.T. gold

Other detectors: fisher F2/ Garrett ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: 20's found on the ground!

Produce Guy said:
Last years total of money found above the ground for me was $72.50,mostly all coins,except for a $20 bill blowing down the street.
My wife says I have a sickness :laughing7: ,whenever we're out walking the dog my eyes are always scanning the ground for coins :laughing7:.

I think it fun especially when you are keeping track of your finds. Gives you a set goal to try and beat. Plus a little free money don't hurt ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread